Friendship

Elizabeth POV

When we got home I was surprised that he was silent the entire ride. When the car stopped, Margaret and Veronica came out side. I undid my car seat and undid Meliodas's.

"T-thank you.." he whispered. His voice was so soft. I gave him a bright smile and replied, "Your welcome." His face was dusted with a light pink.

I opened the car door and jumped down. He followed right after. I closed the door and looked at him.

"Let's go inside." I said in a soft kind tone. He nodded. I lightly grabbed his hand and led him inside.

I opened the door and brought him inside. Margaret and Veronica were outside talking to daddy. I closed the door.

"Let's go upstairs to my room." He nodded. Still hand in hand, we walked to my room. I opened the door and he saw my nice room.

 I opened the door and he saw my nice room

^^Elizabeth's room^^

We walked over to my bed. I sat on it. He did the same.

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself." I asked nicely.

"I'm 5 years old and I have 2 brothers.." he told me. I smiled.

"Do you like any games?" I asked. His eyes light up. He nodded rapidly.

"Yeah! I like this game called super smash bros!" (If you don't know what this game is, it's just a fighting game with Nintendo characters. Sonic and Pac man are in there as well)

My smile grew wider. "Really?! Me too! I have it if you wanna play?" He looked at me shocked. His shocked face changed to joy.

"Can we really?"

"Yeah!" I jumped off my bed and grabbed my game console and two wireless controllers. I plugged the console in to my t.v and turned it on. I turned on the controllers and put the game in the console. I sat on the floor. He sat next to me, and we began.

~~time skip~~

After about 6 rounds, Veronica opens my door. "Hey, dinners ready." We nodded, put the controllers down, took out the game, and turned off the console.

We walked together to the dining room. I had so much fun. I think he did to.

When we got there, I sat down in an empty seat, and Meliodas sat next to me. I smiled. We started eating dinner. Tonight we had shepherds pie. It was great.

When we were finished, it was 9:27. Meliodas will be leaving soon.

"I had fun. Thanks for playing with me," he told me. I turned to him.

I smiled and replied, "Me too. I'm glad that I could play the game with you." We both smiled.

Then a small knock was heard at the door. Daddy went and answered it. It was Meliodas's dad.

He gave me a small hug and said his goodbyes. I hugged him back. I didn't want to let go, he was warm and I felt safe. I slowly let go because his dad needed him. I asked him one last thing before he left.

"Are we friends now?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yes we are." He left. I was so happy. I just made a new friend.

~~~~~~~~

528 words. I'm proud of myself. I actually made a good story....so far. I hope you guys liked it. See you next chapter my fellow potatoes.~~