Meeting once again

Foul language in this chapter

Elizabeth POV

Today is the first day of high school. I finally got away from all of the bullying and abuse from middle school.

I made my way into the high school.

I was excited and father asked me to see him this morning. I made my way to his office when someone rammed into me.

"Oh geez! I'm so sorry!" I looked up and saw a girl with brown pigtails. She reached her hand out to me. I highly grabbed it as she helped me stand. "I'm so sorry about that. My name's Diane by the way. What's yours?"

"My name's Elizabeth. Nice to meet you Dian." I gave her a light smile that she returned.

"Elizabeth. Hm. Why do I feel like I've heard that somewhere? Hmmm....Hey! You should come meet my friends!"

"Um sure! But I have somewhere to be."

"Okay! Why don't you meet us at the court yard?"

"Sure! That sounds great! See you then!" I give her a little wave as I walk to the office.

~time skip to when she's at the court yard~

As I made my way out side I see Diane wave her arms frantically.

"Elizabeth! Over here!" I turn and make my way over to where she's yelling. When I make it there I see three guys and one other girl with Diane. I emedietly recognized one of them.

"Gowther?!" I was so excited to see him again.

"Hello Elizabeth. It's good to see you again." Everyone looked at me.

"You know him?" They asked.

"Yeah! Gowther and I have known each other since grade school." I say with a cheery voice.

All of a sudden a voice comes towards us. "Hey guys! Who's this?"

I recognize this voice. I turn around and see messy blonde hair....

Meliodas.

His eyes meet mine. They emedietly widen. He looks so shocked.

"E-Elizabeth!?!?!?!?!" He sounds so shocked.

"Meliodas!?!" I sound just as shocked. Everyone's eyes trace from him to me several times except Gowther.

"You two know each other?!" They screamed. I looked away from Meliodas and looked at everyone.

"Yes! We've been friends since grade school."

"Ah!! Your Elizabeth! The one Meliodas talked about!!" Diane shouted. I was a little nervous because Meliodas talked about me. Everyone just gasped.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around me. I turn and see the other girl who was standing there.

"Hi. My name's Merlin. Nice to finally meet you Elizabeth." Soon everyone started introducing them selves.

"Hey I'm Ban~" the guy with the silver hair said.

"Hi I'm King." the guy with orange hair said. 

After I learned everyone's names, a girl with pink hair approached us.

"Hi Meli." She said as she gave Meliodas a hug. They pulled apart and her eyes saw me. "Who's that Meli?" She asked pointing at me.

"That's Elizabeth! Remember, my old friend from grade school I told you about." She gave me a small glare then covered it up with a fake smile.

"Of course I remember Meli! Now will you walk me to class?" She asked. He nodded. He turned to us and said goodbye as they left.

"I hate her." Diane said.

"Same here." Everyone else said at the same time. I was confused.

"Why do you guys hate her?" I asked.

Diane turned to me and said, "Because she is a bitch! I'm sorry for the foul language but when ever we get Meliodas to hang out with us and not her, she will pull us away and threaten us because he's supposedly hers."

I was a little sad because I still have feelings for him. But I covered it with a smile.

"Well, ok. But let's get to class." They all agreed and we left to class.

~~~

Hi guys! I'm so glad that I got this finished on time! I was having really bad writers block. I then came up with an idea and now you have this chapter. I hope you like it. Anyways, see you next chapter my fellow potatoes~~~