Chapter 6

Bakugou's POV:

The trials began and I was finding ways to use my quirk to my advantage and the others also seemed to be doing that. Everyone had atleast one activity in which they did well and the test was soon over.

Aizawa read out the scores and I came first once again. Todoroki who was a recommended student, got second. He was a half n' half who possessed both Ice and Fire quirk but used only his Ice quirk and i knew he was going to be a really tough competition for me at full strength. Deku on the other hand was obviously the person to come last. He had developed some kind of quirk but it didn't matter to me anymore because i had forgotten why i hated him in the first place and moreover he was going to be expelled anyway. However, Aizawa said that he threatened the students with expulsion only to bring out the best in us and that he was not being serious about it.

The test was over now and everybody was ready to head back but Aizawa called out to Y/n which made everyone curious.
"Y/n, do you know what a quirk apprehension test is?" He asked.
"Yes i do"
"Then why didn't you use your quirk? This test was supposed to be about quirks and if you dont use it, i must say, the test was quite meaningless. Meet me after class." He said as he dismissed the class from the PE grounds.

We got back to our seats and i had planned to relax and enjoy my victory but got distracted when i heard some people at the back talking about Y/n.

" I was so busy with my test, I didn't even realize Y/n was performing without using any quirk"
"Yeah me neither. Do you think she's quirkless?"
"I think she is. Remember how she was unable to tell us her quirk during her introductions?"
"Yeah i remember....guess she really is quirkless"

BANG!!!

Before I realized it, I was standing on my feet with fists on the desk. Every one was taken aback by my sudden behaviour including the gossipers.
I stood up out of anger, unable to take anymore of the crap they were saying about y/n but now what do i do??

Silence~~~

Ahhh! What the hell, who am i kidding, I've had enough for the day, Im heading home.
I told myself and headed outside and the last thing i heard was someone say "Whats his problem?".
After awhile, I was outside the building and heading for the gates when i heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see who it was and noticed Y/n running towards me.

Your POV:

Bakugou had left and now the class was in a commotion. I walked out behind him but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked everywhere in the building but couldn't find him and just when i was about to give up, I spotted the spikey haired blonde outside walking towards the gates. He was heading home. I instantly started running towards him and when my eyes caught sight of him just ahead of me, he turned around and stopped in his tracks shocked to see me. His face however changed in a matter of seconds to a face which was unreadable. He simply looked at me and waited for me to speak up.

I had automatically ran after him after he left but now that Im here, Im not sure how or what to say to him.

You were never the type of girl to be affected by anything but Bakugou made you feel different. You were either out of words or extremely nervous. After some time of thinking, you finally spoke up.

"I wanted to apologize for whatever happened just now. Its my fault that you're leaving the class and also I wanted to apologize for bumping into you this morning"

"It was my fault actually, i wasn't looking where i was going so you don't need to be sorry and also you dont need to apologize for those scumbags. They're just shit, talking about shit and its not like I got pissed because of you anyway. Don't get too ahead of yourself. I didn't do it for you, I did it for myself. I couldn't take their shitty blabbering anymore so I walked out."

You were somewhat shocked at what he said, but then you burst out laughing.

"W-whats with you? What the hell are you laughing about?"

"I can't help it! I never knew you were such a Tsundere at heart Bakugou" you said as you laughed even harder.

"God you're so annoying, stop laughing. This is why i hate you."

"Oh is it?? But i think you love me" you said in a sarcastic tone trying to hold your laughter.

Bakugou stayed silent at that remark and there was an awkward silence between the two of you. Your laughter was now completely gone and you were anxiously waiting for Bakugou to speak up.

"Like hell I love you, you shit! Dream on" he shouted at you.

Now that made you start laughing again but you knew you had to stop "Haha...alright alright. Im just messing with you. So friends??" You asked him with a stupid grin on your face.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Get back to class, you still have alot to hear from Aizawa" he said as he walked out of the gate.

You simply laughed to yourself and headed back to your class thinking back on what had just happened.

How cute!

*******