Chapter 26

*At the League Of Villain's Headquarter*

"Where were you at this point of time?"

Y/n turned to see Shigaraki Tomura seated in his usual place with a glass of water.

"Why are you still awake?"

"Of course I'm awake because I was waiting for you. What else? You know I can't sleep if I don't see you go to sleep too right?"

Y/n did not answer. She simply turned her head and looked away with a very bored expression.

"Hmm? I see you took your mask with you. Did something happen?"

"Nothing really. I was just having fun with a hero but he ended up dead. So weak!" Y/n said as she lifted the mask in the hand and stared at it intently.

"Oh I see. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of fun very soon. For now, drink this water and get some rest" Shigaraki offered the glass of water to y/n.

"Say, Tomura...do you know anyone named Aizawa? It sounds so familiar" Shigaraki dropped the glass of water before y/n could take it which surprised her at his sudden change in behavior. "Is something wrong?"

"N-Nothing really. My hands just got weak all of a sudden. Aizawa just sounds familiar because he's the pro hero eraser head"

"Eraser head? How comes I've never heard of him nor have I seen him."

"He's like an under cover hero who doesn't like media and stuffs. His workload is probably different from the rest."

"An undercover hero huh.... How awesome would it be if I could get my hands on him."

"What for?" Shigaraki immediately questioned with concern in his tone.

"Just so I can take him down and put his head up for public display since he hates it so much. Why do you look so worried in fact what is up with you today? You're acting different and I'm not liking it."

"Haha its just that you've been mentioning his name for awhile so I thought you're going to cheat on me. Its not my fault I Iove you so much you know. I'm too scared to lose you"

"Huh? Are you some kind of an idiot? And I'm not going anywhere, I just want to kill him that's all."

"Well that's a relief. Anyhow you should get some sleep for tonight. I want you to meet some people tomorrow."

"Alright"

*y/n leaves*

"Natasha, re-do your work and do it better this time."

A certain shadow lurked from the corner displaying the figure of a woman.

"I'm pretty sure I did it quite well. Something must have happened but I'll do it again just in case"

*Time skip*

The bus stopped in the middle of the journey. The students of UA were out on a camp which was actually a boot camp and the training had already begun. The students were introduced to two of the  members of The Pussycats. They were informed by them that the place they would be staying was at the base of a mountain and in order to get there, they had to pass through a forest by foot. Not only was the forest very thick, but it was filled with Magical beasts. By the time the students got to the place, they were all beat up and tired.

"You guys were awesome, I call dibs" said one of the members of the Pussycats.

"I'm already taken" Bakugou simply said