new girl

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

"Jiwoo, what are you staring at?"

Jiwoo snapped out of her trance when she heard her best friend's voice over her shoulder. She turned her head back to face the other girl. "Nothing Chaewon, I was just spacing out."

Chaewon smirked at her, "Are you staring at that new girl you've been keeping an eye on?"

"N-no! Why would you jump to that conclusion?" Jiwoo pulled up her hood, trying to hide the heat in her cheeks.

"Because she's right over there." Chaewon responded calmly, but with still a hint of a smirk on her face, she pointed at a lunch table not far away.

Jiwoo had in fact been looking at her, but how could she not? The new girl, Ha Sooyoung, was the definition of perfect in Jiwoo's eyes. They way her dark hair draped around her shoulders, the way she smiled, everything about her was perfect. Jiwoo groaned and put her head on the table, "Go order your food already Chaewon."

"Aren't you coming?" Chaewon questioned the other girl.

"Nah, I'm not hungry, go get something for yourself." That was a lie. Jiwoo was actually quite hungry, but she wanted a second alone to collect herself.

Chaewon was a good friend, and Jiwoo loved her to death, but she also teased her a lot about this Sooyoung girl. I guess she's kind of right though, Jiwoo was indeed head over heels for Ha Sooyoung.

Jiwoo took out a piece of folded loose leaf paper from her pocket. It had some writing on it, Jiwoo's latest love letter. One of Jiwoo's biggest secrets was that she wrote love letters to Sooyoung, just to get her thoughts out, but she'd never have the courage to give them to her. Her latest one said so far:

Ha Sooyoung,
What do I have to say about you? Quite a lot, actually. I love you so much, but I don't know if I can write down everything, I don't have enough paper for that. I'll start with your personality. You're so happy and cheerful all the time, and your smile can light up a room.

Jiwoo began to write some more.

Your happiness is contagious, if you smile, everyone around you smiles too, it's like you have them under some sort of happiness spell.

But she had to stop writing, because at that point, Chaewon came back to the table. Jiwoo quickly folded up the paper.

"Hmm? What's that you're writing there?" Chaewon asked, setting down her tray on the table.

Jiwoo shoved the paper in her bag and held onto it so Chaewon couldn't take it, "Nothing!"

Chaewon smirked at her friend, "Is this another one of your love letters?"

"Shut up and eat your food." Jiwoo groaned, turning away so her friend didn't see her flushed face.

"Hey, you know I'm just teasing you, right?" Chaewon reached out and pinched Jiwoo's cheek.

Jiwoo sighed and put her head down on the table.

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

song recommendation: heart attack

Hey, this is my first Loona fan fiction, and of course, what other ship than ChuuVes to start off with?

Tell me what you guys think of this story so far, I'm gonna start putting notes at the end of every chapter, just to check in with you guys.

But yeah that's it, hope you like the story!