humiliation

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

"Where... where did you get this?" Jiwoo asked the girl.

"Someone found it on the floor, you must've dropped it. Now everyone in the school has read it, even Sooyoung." The girl cackled, like the witch she was, and walked away.

"Jiwoo..." Chaewon started.

"That BITCH!" Jiwoo exclaimed, "She could've done the nice thing and returned it to me without telling anyone, but of course not! And now the WHOLE SCHOOL knows! Even Sooyoung..." Jiwoo trailed off as she felt her eyes well up with tears. She got out of her seat and began heading to the bathroom.

"Wait—" Chaewon began to run after her.

Jiwoo looked back, but continued to walk. "Leave me alone Chaewon."

Jiwoo made it to the bathroom, and luckily, it was empty. She locked herself into a stall just as the tears in her eyes began to spill, and she quietly sobbed in the stall.

She didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay in the stall for the rest of her life to drown in humiliation.

She felt completely humiliated. There's no way Sooyoyng would like her now, not after that. That thought only seemed to make Jiwoo feel worse.

Maybe she should've never written those letters so no one could find them. Maybe she should've just went up to Sooyoung, asked to be friends with her, and gotten to know her that way. Maybe she should've confessed already, before this whole situation started.

"The letter..." Jiwoo mumbled. The letter was still crumpled up in her hand. She tore it up. In seconds, the letter was in pieces on the floor, she didn't care if someone found it, the whole school knew already. She stomped on it a few times for good measure.

Jiwoo wiped her eyes with her sleeve. She had to leave that stall sometime. She checked her phone, there were only a few minutes left before lunch was over and the next period started.

Jiwoo sighed, she'd just try to stay in the shadows for the rest of the day. Thank goodness it was Friday, and there were only a couple classes left.

Pulling up her hood, Jiwoo exited the stall, and fixed herself in the mirror. She splashed her face with cold water and wiped away her smudged makeup. She kept her head down, and exited the stall just as the bell rang.

She quickly made her way to class, trying not to draw any attention, and she was successful for the most part. She could still feel those goddamn stares, it felt like everyone had their eyes on her.

Jiwoo got through the day without a lot of attention, which was good. When she got home, she just laid in bed, and cried. She didn't want to go back to school, she just wanted to lay in her bed forever, until people stopped dwelling on it.

She pulled out her phone, and of course, people were posting on Instagram and Twitter, pictures of the letter

She wanted this whole thing to stop, she wanted people to stop focusing on it. She just wanted to disappear.

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

song recommendation: let me in

Oh it's getting angsty.

Don't worry it'll lighten up very soon.

But what do you guys think so far? I'm surprised I'm actually getting reads on this, so thanks for that!

The story is almost over, I'm guessing two chapters, depending on how much it takes me to write the ending.