The Journey

Olivia had just moved into her new apartment and her mum was helping her unpack somethings. Liv was telling her mum about something funny Elliot did at work today, Liv's Mum laughed and said you like him don't you? Liv said Mum don't be silly he's married and where just friends. Next minute there was a knock at the door.

Elliot Olivia says please come in, El offers to help Liv unpack Liv says no that's okay thanks anyway.

Elliot asks live if he can speak to her alone. Olivia's Mum says she's going to make some coffee. Liv replies with what's up El? Elliot starts off by apologising about the other day at a work party that got a bit out of hand and ended up with Him and her in bed Naked. Liv says replies with no El I want to apologise I can't believe that I actually let myself do that Elliot says how about we put it behind and move on what do you say? Liv says sounds good to me. Liv's Mum comes in with the coffee
ready for everyone to have a cup.

The next day Olivia gets up for work and is greeted by Elliot waiting by her car asking if she wants a ride to work? Olivia says yeah sure in a happy way.

On the way to work Elliot gets talking about how Kathleen has a new boyfriend and she's been staying at his house And that he's afraid that there having sex. Elliot asks liv how she would feel if she had a son or daughter who was having sex without telling her. Liv replies with two answers one I'm not a mum and two if I did have kids I would explain how important it is for me to know if there having sex or not so I can take care of them.

Elliot replies with Liv your going to be an awesome Mum I know for sure. Liv replies with really" you think I will be? Elliot says sure I do I've seen you with my kids your great with all of them.

Olivia just sits there and smiles. Elliot says don't worry Liv you'll be a mum soon and your gonna meet a good person and your both going to love each other. Liv replies with thanks El.

They get to station and Craigen is going off his head at Olivia and Elliot. It turns out someone took some photos on the night of the party and they got back to Craigen.

Craigen asks about there relationship and Liv and El reply with where just friends we had a bit too much to drink and things got out of hand it won't happen again. Craigen replies with it better not, and then gives them there new assignment.

Liv and El both look at each other with a smile and get back to work.

It's break time Liv is just about to go out and get some lunch she asks Elliot if he wants to come. Elliot replies with yeah and grabs his coat and off they go.

They stop at a Road house called Harvells road house. Liv and El new the owners there and they were pretty close. "What can I get you? " Jo the bartender asks Liv. Liv replies with just my regular burger and a coke please. Jo looks at Elliot waiting to see what he wants he couldn't decide so he got the same as Liv.

While Elliot and Liv were waiting for there meal they talked to Jo and Ellen. Ellen is Jo's Mum she's the owner, her and her husband built the roadhouse when Jo was just a baby sadly her husband died and it's just her and Jo now.

Jo asks Liv how everything's been with work and the new place Liv replied with works real heavy atm I need a Holiday and I love my apartment. Elliot quickly butts in Hey Liv we should go on that Trip to Elliots Mum and Dads cabin in Alabama.

Jo and Ellen agree with Elliot saying it'll be good for you to get a holiday. Liv replies with yeah I deserve one.

A few hours later after they knocked off work Liv and El asked Craigen if they can have a week off work to go on a holiday. Craigen said you both deserve one go for it.