intro

"Taehyung! I'm so glad to see you here." Seokjin, his new co-worker exclaimed.

"Well, you did give me a full tour yesterday. And I need the job." Taehyung laughed as he put his backpack in his new locker, putting his scrubs on.

"We've got the temporary ward shift today." Seokjin announced.

"That's nice." Taehyung mumbled.

"Yeah, you just need to feed them and help them get around. You've done this before, I don't know why I keep repeating myself." Seokjin rambled.

"I've been doing this five years, hyung. Just transferring from another city." Taehyung assured him as they walked towards ward C.

"This is my favourite ward. Everyones so innocent and happy and I just wanna protect them." Seokjin sighed as he unlocked the door.

They had to lock the door at night so no one escaped. If they needed to pee or drink then they'd have to notify a nurse on night duty.

"Rise and shine!" Seokjin yelled, opening the curtains.

"Not now.." A small whine was heard.

"Sleep." Another voice mumbled.

"We've got a new nurse here today, come greet!" Seokjin yelled enthusiastically.

A blonde haired boy slowly peeked out of his blanket, blankly staring at Taehyung.

"You stole my hair colour." He stated.

"You've inspired me." Taehyung grinned.

"Really?" The boy gasped, a small giggle escaping his lips.

"Yeah! I was going to do pink but then they told me there was an amazing boy with blonde hair." Taehyung explained.

"I'm not a boy, I'm a fairy." He frowned.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry." Taehyung bowed his head.

"Hyung, I want water."

"Right away, make sure they get out of bed." Seokjin told Taehyung before running out.

"So, can you all tell me your names?" Taehyung asked the three boys.

"I'm Jimin, but you can call me by my fairy name. It's Minnie." Jimin announced as he slowly got out of bed, making it neatly.

"I'm Namjoon. Can I have water?" Namjoon asked again.

"Seokjin hyung went to go get it." Taehyung smiled.

"Okay." Namjoon mumbled.

"Oh, sorry! This is Yoongi. Yoongi does not speak." Jimin bounced over to a still sleeping black haired boy.

"Got it. Can Yoongi hear?" Taehyung asked.

"Silly! Of course Yoongi can hear. Yoongi just doesn't like to speak. Sometimes Yoongi chooses not to hear by using ear plugs." Jimin mumbled, slowly stroking Yoongi's hair.

"That's interesting. Can Yoongi wake up for us?" Taehyung asked cautiously.

"Only wakes up when he wants to." Jimin shrugged, taking his hand off his hair.

Yoongi's hand quickly grabbed the younger's wrist, placing it back onto his head.

"So you are awake, hm? You should make your bed." Taehyung smiled.

Yoongi opened his eyes, blankly staring at him.

"I'm Taehyung." Taehyung introduced himself.

"Taehyung, please let me have water-"