1

"Here's your sandwich. Check it before you eat it in case you don't like it." Taehyung handed Namjoon the wrapped sandwich.

Namjoon slowly unwrapped it, taking a bite.

"I like cucumbers." He whispered after swallowing.

"Great! So what are we watching?" Taehyung asked.

"Moana." Seokjin sighed from his chair beside Yoongi's bed.

"Chicken!" Jimin squeaked, pointing at the chicken.

"You need to take a few more." 

Taehyung turned to face Seokjin, who was struggling to feed Yoongi.

"Let me." Taehyung hopped up, exchanging chairs with him.

"He's gonna bite you if you anger him." Seokjin mumbled before sitting down beside Namjoon.

Taehyung shrugged and grabbed the sandwich.

"I've been with multiple patients back in my city who bit me. But all of them are still alive so who's the real winner here?" Taehyung giggled.

Yoongi jumped back as he felt Taehyung touch the sandwich against his lips. Taehyung, however, was simply watching the movie, paying no attention to him. Yoongi continued to breath heavily against the sandwich, almost finding it hard to breathe.

Taehyung ignored him up until he felt Yoongi take a small bite, but only so the sandwich didn't touch his lips any more.

Everyone else in the room watched as Taehyung kept the sandwich pressed against Yoongi's lips until it was done.

"You finished it!" Seokjin gasped.

Yoongi seemed to get angry at that and pushed Taehyung onto the ground, kicking his chair away.

"Bad Yoongi! No hurting new nurse." Jimin gasped.

Seokjin helped Taehyung up, who didn't seemed fazed by his outburst.

"You're not supposed to point it out." Taehyung told Seokjin, who bit his lip and nodded.

"Got it, I'm sorry." Seokjin frowned.

"Don't be." Taehyung smiled before glancing at Yoongi, who was now being pet by Jimin.

"Good kitty catty." Jimin pet his imaginary ears.

~

Taehyung sighed as he finally crawled into bed, un-tensing his muscles. The first day of work was rather simple compared to his old job. Jimin was really kind when he wanted to be, and Taehyung appreciated the fact that he voiced Yoongi's thoughts just by trying to read his expressions. Namjoon was a quite boy, only speaking when he needed something. He had a strong bond with Jimin and Yoongi and their friendships overall were simply adorable. 

Seokjin was clearly used to them, since he knew them all inside out. He told Taehyung about their mental illnesses and their families and all that. The older boy had warned him that work was going to be a lot more difficult the next day since he wasn't going to be around to help him and since he was going to ward A, but Taehyung was prepared. He always was.

~