New art style + Sketches

That up there is Baekhyun and he is freaking H O T .
Dont judge me im a female at my age to observe males.
Still single and anti social though (which gives me a very nice advantage)
Im still searching up facts about Baekhyun if he is nice or what.
I do like about how his face is but again it only takes 20% of my interest- personality is what takes 60%
Yeah dont mind this but ill always put a rant before the main topic of the chapter 😂👊🏻😝

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So i had been gone for about some time because of School and Homeworks with School activities. These past days i only had 3-5 hours of sleep during weekdays, 3 hours if homework has no mercy upon me, and my mental and physical health. 4-5 hours if they wanted to spare me and heal.

Apparently my sleeping routine is ruined 😕 and it highly affected my health and my mental thinking. I just lost 4-5 weights in a week, and note that i dont exercise (too lazy to) and my body had several pain endurings in day and night. My inner thighs would throb in pain which makes it hard to sit up- and walk. Its like as if something pounded me and that stuff.

About mental- Ive been panicky and been thinking more and more negatively and i can hardly sleep at night as if im an insomniac. Ok, so now that rant is done let me discuss more about my new art style.

 Ok, so now that rant is done let me discuss more about my new art style

This was my first time trying it out. I was fairly bored and i was slightly dissatisfied with how my 'anime' style's nose went. So i tried placing in a nose and reducing some unrealistic features. Note that I didn't take or watch any tutorial or a how to draw, thats mainly how i drew a new style with my own curiousness.

Heres another one with the same style yet i changed up onto how the hair goes;

For this i was venturing my new found style and im still enhancing this new style

For this i was venturing my new found style and im still enhancing this new style. Although im still keeping my touch in my 'anime' style, but mainly focusing on this style.

And thats basically it. I made the first one about a month ago and i made the second one 2 weeks ago. But i have a new sketch to show you 😊😉😛