Kimhyung Yoonseok OC sketch Anime + New Style

Have a J-Hope innocently smiling and giving out hearts to people and ARMYS.
He really acts innocent around everyone but he isn't innocent.
He is in the pervert line but still acts innocent and its confusing-
But he is a pervert and a sinner he just doesn't make it obvious but show it.
Smart Hobi Smaaart...
He is receiving death threats recently 😔☹️
That he was going to get killed at Airplane pt2 when his solo rap and him centering the stage, he will get shot.
This was just this monday and he was getting threatened about a week ago
As far as i know not much know about this and i think bighit still doesn't know this.
I just hope they soon do and i already shared it with other armys.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok so i had drawn this about 3 months ago and this is just when i will post it. My original plan was to make it digital art but eh, ill stop digital art because i want to start digital art when i have a drawing tablet and a computer. I think it'll be more capable for me.

So here is Kimhyung Yoonseok.

Thats in anime style, here is my new style and i drawn this a month ago

And here are the facts about her.

Kimhyung Yoonseok.

A very rebellious girl at a young age (age still unknown) she acts rather cold, to others who are around her. Despite that she has a great personality. She's very outgoing and positive with who she is familiar with, she also is a sweet tooth.

She doesn't give a damn if she is mad at something or someone, (with strangers) but very understanding and will try to talk it out (with who she is close with). She doesn't have any hobby and likes trying out new things. She doesn't like being beaten at any game or at any point and she likes endering challenges.

She secretly has weapons that she had manage to get with her ways. She's just an ordinary girl with complicated feelings and doings, her parents normally dont give a care to her and the same way she doesn't give a care to them.

(Im still basically working on her story and facts)

I still have 2 more left for this book.