chapter 18

*2 weeks after*
Me- Shaaawn come on stop !! I said laughing because he was tickling me .

Sh- NEVEEEEER !!! He said laughing. He then stopped and looked into my eyes with his hand running through my body.

Me- i want to feel you inside my body , moving, making my body scream in the gasps of ecstasy as your fingers touch me and carers my breast and my legs . I want your tongue to taste my body and i to taste yours. I want you to kiss me! To get into me to make me surrender!!!!

He then brushed my hair on one side while feeling him breathing on the back of my neck .

Sh- is this what you want princess?

Me- ya so badly Shawn!

He pushed me on the bed spread my legs open and placed his fingers gently on my pussy , he then started moving them roundly up and down making me more wet than before. He then slowly started kissing and liking all over my body and playing with my breast. He opened his mouth and started liking my breast wile playing with it. A moan left my mouth the moment he slightly bite my nipple .

Me - Shaaawn i- i want you inside me now . 
I said more like a moaning.

He came back to my face and placed his red lips on mine . The kiss was rough he then got back to my pussy and started rubbing it like a maniac the more he did it the more i was trembling and moaning like crazy , before i finished he got on on top of me and started  fully undressing me he then took of his belt and his pants and i saw his big cock begging me to put it in my mouth i took it in my hands and started rubbing it then i put it in my mouth and Started sucking and liking it before he finished he took my head up and kissed me he put me down on tge bed and got on top of me .

Sh- it's time babe.

He pushed gently his penis in my vagina and slowly slowly started moving back and forth i started moaning and scratching his back of the pleasure he was giving me.

Me - Shawn i thng im gonna cum.

Sh-  wait a bit more princess im not finished yet.

He got down on me and started eating my pussy hungrily .

Me- shawwwn im- im  cumming .

Sh- that's what you should do princess.

He said still eating my pussy like maniac and playing with my breast i was trembling soooo bad but he never stoped till i moaned so much my throat started to burning.

Sh-  was that what you wanted princess?

Me - it was more even than my fantasies .
He took me on cuddle and we fall asleep  together.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

That was it guys hope it's good and turned you on not off  haha anw it was a little bit difficult to write tis cause of my work cause yes guys im working now im an  independent woman that makes her own money hahahaha im seventeen and a half not that independent anw innuf aboug me

Here it is a fact about me :
I want to study a journalist or turkish poetry (i thing is like that in English im not sure )  in university of Cyprus hope i get in . Finger crossed !!!

Thank you guys hope you have a great summer love you alla to the moon and back have a nice holidays and have faith in this world and to yourself.

Beyyyyy

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&