Chapter 2

A few days past. I'm already used to my new school. I also became good friends with the boys, who are also known as BTS.
I walk to my next class, togheter with Jungkook, jimin and yoongi. I have biology class with them.
Taehyung: I heard that we will get some sort of project for biology.
Y/n: yes I've been hearing that two! I'm curious what we have to do...
Together with the boys you Walk in to the classroom. You took your seat next to Jungkook, just like usual at biology.
As soon as you got your stuff out of your bag, the teacher walked in.
Teacher: for today's class I will tell you about the project you have to do. But first find a partner to work with.
Jungkook looked at you and asked
Jungkook: y/n, do you wanna be my partner?
Your face flushed to a bright red color.
But then it hits you. He means for the project, not that, you know what I mean.
Y/n: of course kookie ~
You saw his cheeks turn a slight pink color and you smile at him.
While the teacher was explaining the project, someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see who it was. It was a girl that I did not know really well. She gave me a small piece of paper. As soon as I took it, I heard to evil laughs. I look to the back of the class... Lisa and Jennie, of course.
I turned back to the teacher and opened the note. I read it and my heart made a little jump..
'Don't you EVER dare to take Jungkook away from me. He is MINE and only mine. If you dare to talk to him ever again.... you will regret coming to this school.'
I turned my head in the direction of the two girl. As soon as they noticed I was looking at them evilly, they started to laugh.
Teacher: Lisa and Jennie, why don't you tell the class what's so funny.
Jennie: ehmm... w-well...
Lisa: nothing sir, we are very sorry for interrupting your class.
Under the table she gave Jennie a slight kick.
Jennie: yes we are sorry.
She said with a fast look at me.
The teacher started to talk again.
Jungkook noticed the piece of paper in my hand, and before I could even notice he took the paper.
Y/n: Jungko-
Jungkook: ..... who did this?
Y/n: nobody just dro-
Jungkook: I said, WHO DID THIS?
You where a little surprised at his reaction, so was the rest of the class.
You heard whispers behind you. You look around and see Jennie and Lisa whispering with red faces.
Y/n POV: hah, they didn't see this coming ㅋㅋ
Y/n: Oppa, be quiet, I will tell you.
You said with a smirk to Lisa and Jennie. They gave you a dead glare but you didn't care.
Y/n: lisa and Jennie did this...