Chapter 3

You walked out of the classroom after the bell rang. You look beside you. A mad Jungkook was making his way to his locker. Lisa and Jennie really pissed him of this time...
Y/n: sooooo, about the project. How are we gonna do it?
Jungkook: oh, yea of course the project.. ehmm we can go to my place?
Y/n: aren't you parents home?
Jungkook: I live by myself haha
Y/n: ow, well okay then. Let's go.
Together with Jungkook you walk to his car.

~~ ON THE WAY TO HIS HOUSE ~~
Y/n POV: this is the first time I'm going to his house. And also the first time being ALONE with him... I don't know why but I feel kind of nervous about the situation..
*looks at Jungkook driving*
Every time when I look at him, I feel a weird warm feeling in my stomach.... wait.....
Am I... am I in... love with him? Am I in love with my best friend..?

~~ AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE ~~

I slam the car door. I look around to see where this lil boi lives.
Y/n: Jungkook.... how can you pay such a big and beautiful house? What do I say, mansion!! It's so bigggggg omo :')
Jungkook: well, I have a job.. and my parents gave me some pocket money because this is my first house by myself. But enough about that. Let's just go inside.
He locked his car and walked to the door.
I follow him, still admiring the beautiful place.
As we walk inside, I took off my shoes and placed my backpack next to the umbrella stand.
Jungkook: go and sit down, make yourself comfortable. I will get some drinks and snacks in the kitchen.
After he said that he walked off. So I decided to listen to him :) I walk to the living room and plopped on the couch. I took my biology books from my back before leaving it in the hallway.

~~ TIME SKIP 5 MIN ~~
Y/n POV: why does he take so much time? What is that lil prick doing....

I decided to watch for him.
I got of the couch and made my way to the kitchen.
But before I even touched the doorknob, I heard a sound of shattering class, followed by a loud scream. I opened the door to look what was going on...

After doing that, my heart dropped into my stomach...

What is saw.... Jungkook, standing face 2 face with 3 guys wearing all black. But the most shocking thing, where the guns the 3 men where holding. After you opened the door, all focus was on you. All guns where pointed at you...

Jungkook: Y/N!! RUN TO MY CAR!! DRIVE AS FAR AS YOU CAN! QUICK, GO!!

You where frozen in place... you wanted to run away. But what about Jungkook...? You couldn't just leave him with those guys. What if they shoot him....

Guy 1: THATS THE GIRL!
Guy 2: wait.. the girl our boss told us about??
Guy 1: YES ITS HER!
Guy 3: hehe, well ehm, hello Lee y/n!
Guy 2: *whispering* she is so hot...
Guy 1: HDJWJ WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING HERE!! JUST MOVE YOUR LAZY ASSES AND GET HER!!
The other guys snapped back to reality and began to run towards you...
Jungkook POV: what? Why y/n? I thought yugyeom was sending them for... that?
Y/n: JUNGKOOOOK!! HELP MEEEE!!
I turned around, and ran as fast as I could to the living room. But she wasn't there. I run to the front door.
There was a black car with a male behind the steering wheel. I saw y/n being dragged into the backseat of the car.
Jungkook: Y/N!!
I run with all my speed to the car, but it was to late. The door was closed and locked. I saw
Y/n's face... eyes red and tears streaming down her cheeks. The car started to drive off....
My heart stopped. I HAD to do something, but I didn't know what...
I run to my car and hopped in.
Jungkook: I'm going to save you my baby, even if it means my death.....