Chapter 21: Living With Michael Jackson

February 3, 2003

Michael's POV:

Today the interview that I did with Martin Bashir and the Arvizo family 8 months ago to help my reputation and to show the world that I am not a pedophile or whatever they call me in the tabloids is finally out today.

I already told all my siblings that they don't need to defend me any longer after this film comes out, they were unsure about it but I promised them that this is the absolute truth.

Apart from this film I have also became a father to a baby boy once again last year with a surrogate who would like to keep her identity private. His real name is Prince Michael Jackson II but I've nicknamed him Blanket because it's a term of endearment meaning you blanket something with your love and it just stuck.

In other news when one came one left. Yes my eldest son has officially moved out, the day I have been dreading ever since he was born. Bruno had been looking and saving up for an apartment near the last months of his school year so he can start on making his own music career.

I offered to help but of course he said he wanted to do it on his own. But what he did allow me to help him with was how to sing I taught him everything I knew, and I made him take the $2,000 I gave him to start him off.

Now it's just Chris, Prince, Paris, Blanket and I now and it feels weird without Bruno. Speaking of Chris,who is now 13 about to be 14 in May, his music career has been doing good with Tina. She also suggested that he drops out of school after he finishes up the 10th grade and get a tutor instead, which I didn't agree with at first but then eventually I actually thought about and now that's the plan.

"Daddy, Prince isn't sharing with his toy with me" Paris says breaking me out of my thoughts. "Well it is his toys and you have your own" I tell her getting up out of my chair and putting my newspaper down. "But sharing is caring daddy!" She says and I chuckle.

"Alright princess, got tell Prince I said to share" I tell her and she goes back in the play room. I pour myself a glass of orange juice and head up to the nursery to check on Blanket. He'll be 1 on the 21st already and he reminds me so much of myself. I pick him up to change his diaper then I let him crawl around with me watching.

As Blanket's crawling around the phone starts to ring. I get up and check who's calling and to my surprise, it's Bruno calling for the second time today. "Hey son, what's up?" I say once I answer it.

"Nothing much just finished a gig at bar how are you and my siblings?" He asks. "Oh that's good that you're getting out there! I'm doing good and so are your siblings, Chris is on his way back home from the studio, and everyone else is at home" I say.

"Have eaten today? I know you don't eat sometimes dad" he asks worriedly. "No I haven't eaten yet son, but I will when dinners ready, I promise" I say and he yawns. "Alright dad, I'm gonna go to sleep now, I love you" He says tiredly. "Love you too, bye" I hang up the phone the I put Blanket back in his crib before eating something then going to bed.

__________________________________

mid February, 2003

Michael's POV:

Marc Schaffel, Janet Arvizo and I decided to take a trip to Brazil for one week while the Arvizo family was to be moved into a new apartment and her children checked into a new school district because of the bullying that happened after the film came out.

After all preparations were completed for the trip to Brazil and for the move to the new apartment, Janet decided to call off the vacation for some reason, but I respected her choice and the trip was immediately canceled.

Her children returned to my Neverland ranch and a day later their mother joined them after resuming preparations for the trip to Brazil, which was confusing but I went with it anyways.

Right now we're staying at a hotel in Calabasas, California while shopping for the trip. I was looking at some books while I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Mom said she's ready to go back to hotel" Gavin says. "Alright let's head back" I said picking a book, purchasing it before meeting up with Janet.

"Michael I'm getting tired, I'm ready to go" she says and I nod my head ok. We walk to the car quietly except for Prince, Paris and Gavin talking. After everyone gets settled in the car we head off to the hotel.

We say goodnight to each other and go to our separate rooms. "Daddy I'm tired" Prince says. I pick Prince and Paris up before bringing them to the room to tuck them in and turn off the lights.

I take a quick shower before changing into my pjs and getting into bed. As I get into bed my phone starts to ring. I checked to see who was calling and of course, it was Bruno.

I smiled as I answered the phone "hey Bruno, how's it going?" I ask him. "It's going pretty, good living on my own and all but I miss you guys" he say. "You know you can come over anytime right?" I say. "Yeah I know, did I tell you that Chanel moved in now?" He asks me.

"No you didn't, how's that working out for you? How's she doing?" I ask him if you don't remember Chanel she was his middle school crush and now they're finally together which is good because she's a good kid. "She's doing pretty good, she's going to dance class and stuff but living with her has been good" he says happily.

"That's good to hear son, how has Chris been behaving?" I ask him. Chris didn't want to come on the trip because he wanted to keep working at the studio so I asked Bruno if he could stay with him while I'm gone. "He's been behaving good, he's staying out of trouble" he says.

I look at the time and it's getting pretty late so we said our good night's and I love you's before hanging up and going to bed.
_________________________________

Hey guys if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment!