Chapter 25: Chris Jackson's Journey

May 30, 2006

Chris' POV:

Today Jive records released a movie about my journey. In the dvd it also has my music videos that I've recently released. It also shows me going all the way to Japan, the UK and even the Grammys.

My fans have been begging for new music or at least a tour. Now they're finally going to get what they wanted. My team says that they think I'm ready to go on tour last month and that's what we're doing.

I can't wait to meet all my fans and go to new places! I gave them the music now I gotta show them what I got dancing wise. Today we're actually going to announce my new tour for next year.

The tours name is called the up close & personal tour. I'm also gonna have guest stars Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana and Ne-yo, accompanying me on this tour as well. I've also been invited to many award shows one I'm going to be preforming my dads song "Thriller" as a tribute to him.

Everybody's has been super supportive of me including Bruno. I know how bad he wants to be a singer and I know he will things will just take time. He actually got signed to Motown Records but he works as a writer.

Anyways after announcing the tour I headed back home which is Bruno's house. I started going to driving school last year on my 16th birthday and now I have my own car, a Lamborghini to be exact.

I pulled up in the driveway of the apartments and went in the elevator to Bruno's apartment. When I entered the apartment I'm bombarded with moaning noises from both Chanel and Bruno, gross I know.

I acted like I don't hear anything and went on about my business even though I was grossed out to the max. I went in the fridge and got a popsicle before heading in my room. I put my backpack down then I took my shirt off as I laid down on the bed.

As I'm laying down my puppy Diamond jumps on the bed and lays with me. I don't mind dogs on the bed like most people do, it's nice to cuddle up with your dog.

About a good hour and 10 minuets later the moans finally came to an end. By now I'm in the kitchen eating some ramen noodles. When they noticed I was sitting at the table they instantly looked embarrassed.

"How long have you been here?" Bruno finally chocked up. "Long enough you wild animals" I said jokingly. "Yeah" Bruno said with a embarrassed chuckle. "Can y'all keep it down, I'm gonna go to sleep" I say to him getting up. "Whatever bro" he says as I'm walking to my room.
________________________________

The next day

Chris' POV:

I woke up this morning super happy for today, why? Well because today is the 6th annual BET awards and I'm nominated for two awards. Dad will also be there to see me win awards, hopefully.

I took a quick shower before changing in a pair of baggy jeans, a t-shirt, a Nike jacket and a gray hat. When I finished getting dressed I fed Diamond her food and water before getting in the car.

Bye the time I get there it's already dark

Bye the time I get there it's already dark. I step out of the car and take some pictures. The flash in the camera hurts my eyes but I got used to it after awhile.

My turn for the pictures came to an end so I headed inside the building to mingle with some of the greatest stars of today. As I was talking to Beyoncé she suddenly stopped saying what she was saying and I looked at her confused.

"What do I have something on my face?" I ask her and she giggles. "No but I think you might wanna turn around" she says. I turn around and I saw dad and my siblings. "Dad!" I say excitedly with a huge smile on my face.

"I so proud of you" he says smiling widely after he gave me a hug. "Thank you pops" I said in return. Just then the rest of my family joined us including Chanel. "Hey guys thanks for coming" I say to them.

"You know I couldn't miss my grandson getting his first awards" poppa Joe says. "I greatly appreciate you missing the news for me" I say and he chuckles. The lights go dim indicating that the award show is about to start so we go and take our seats.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to the 2006 BET awards show!" The host of the show says and everyone claps and cheers. There were performances by P. Diddy and Young Joc before it was my time to perform.

I did a melody of 3 if my songs off of my album. I'll look at dad and Bruno from time to time before my eyes wandered on Rihanna who seems to be enjoy my performance. Does she like me or my music? I thought in my head.

We locked eyes for a moment as I was singing 'yo (excuse me miss)' so I smiled which she gladly returned one back. Man she's beautiful extremely beautiful, I'd like to get to know her more.

I finished my performance and came off the stage to go back to my seat. "You did such a good job Chris! I'm proud of you little bro!" Bruno say when I sit down. "Thanks B" I reply back to him. The night went on smoothly as I pick myself up two awards for best new artist and viewers choice.
___________________________________

Hey guys if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment!