NSFW XXX SMUT SCENE!

Do not read this chapter if you are sensitive to very graphic sexual scenes.

You slip his grey long pajama pants down. Reveling his large erect cock. You run your hand down it, making him shiver. He throws his head back on the bed in excitement. He try's to thrust his hips forward hinting that he wants your mouth. You tease him by running your finger over his tip. "Oh. You want this?" You say giving him a puzzled look.

"Yes," he mumbles quietly.

"What was that? Oh I guess you don't want it." You slowly pull your hand away.

Adam leaps "no! Yes! I want it! Please."

You loved teasing him like this. He was so dominant. It was nice seeing his submissive side. You slowly sink your mouth into his length. Running your tongue over the slit of his cock, you can feel it pulsing in your mouth, begging. "Yes! Oh god yes, keep going." Adam says quietly through moans. You dip your head deeper. Bobbing back and forth. Adam grabs your chin with his thumb, forcing you to look into his eyes while your sick his hard cock. You can see the lust and desired domination frowning in him. You decide to stop teasing and get to work. You pick up your pace, beginning to suck and bob up and down, faster, and faster. Adam grabs onto your head forcing it lower. "I like it deep!" He says almost angrily, his sexual frustration growing. You then take everything you have and go all the way down to the base, running your tongue around him. You could feel his legs quivering and shaking. Ready at any moment. You bob ever faster your face getting covered in precum and saliva. Adam with his eyes closed nods his head, letting you know he is ready.

You pull out, and look at his very seductively. "You all ready tiger?" To Adams relief he pulls your thighs out from under you ripping your panties off very quickly. Throwing them up in the air, and not caring where they go. He runs his hard dick through your lips, lubing it up. He slowly slips in the tip. You clench your eyes. He moves in even more feeling him inside of you. Sharing this moment with him. His eyes widen "o-oh," he says pushing in deeper. You look him deep in his eyes.
"Don't be a pussy, Fuck me hard." He takes this as a challenge and rams into you super hard. Going almost all the way in. You let out a huge yelp. He puts his hand holding your jawbone up as he slams into you. Hearing the fanning noises. He takes his other hand and massages your clit. You let out a very high pitched moan. He starts to do it faster, spitting on your pussy.

"You like that? Tell me you fucking love it."

"I love it Adam!"

"Tell me how much you love it!"

"I love it a lot!"

"And what do you say?!" He is pumping faster and faster. Making it so hard not to cum all over him. He was so sexy when he was dominating you.

"Thank you Adam!"

"Say it again!" You were so close.

"Thank you Adam!!" You scream. He takes you by the thighs and slams into you super hard all the way in. Cumming inside of you. You felt his warm sticky cum fill up inside of you as he moaned loudly. This was it, you couldn't take it anymore. You came too. Covering his long cock.

He pulled out, falling on the bed taking big deep breaths, you doing the same. You both look at each other, and giving each other a fist bump. You crawl on him, and close your eyes.

"Goodnight Adam," You say kissing his chest.

"Goodnight (y/n)"