Sadness lifted

Hey everyone here is a Adam Driver one shot! It's short and sweet and I hope y'all enjoy it!
Silence fills the room, but emptiness fills me. I don't know what to think or how to feel. I can't use words to say how I'm feeling but all I can say, is that it feels like I'm drowning. Sinking mile by mile deeper, deeper into the sadness that I feel. For no reason visible to me. But I know it's there. I know I can get up and do something about it, but I can't. I don't know why am feeling this way. I just press my face deeper into the soft pillow case the rests against my head. It's white and made of silk. Our sheets and bed covers are gray. There were no lights on but I could still see our posters hanging on the wall. Reminding me up a 12-year-old's bedroom but in a sort of dressed up adult-ish kind of way. Adams movie posters from the films he has been featured in. He didn't like them too much, he's always been pretty self-conscious.. But I've always liked them, I've always been proud of him. Even though he has an and self doubt I will always be there to cheer him on. I brush my sleepy eyes my small pale hand. Looking up at the ceiling. I close my eyes once were taking a deep breath and very slowly. I then hear footsteps in the hallway in the door slowly beginning to open. I'm assuming it's Adam. The person walks closer, Coming to the side of the bed. He brushes I have across my cheek softly.

"Hey there, how you feelin?"

He moved his large, muscular hand to my forehead. Rubbing his thumb back and forth. His long black hair draped down his face has he looked down at me. His lips pursed in a frown. I open my eyes and look back up at him. "I'm okay." I say. I love how he knows when I feel this way. How he knows how to handle my depression. Because he has it too, I love that I have someone that I can relate to. Who I love.

"How about we watch the LEGO Movie?" He says diving into bed next to me wrapping an arm around me.

"The LEGO Movie?" I say cocking an eyebrow laughing at him. "I don't think we can watch that Adam." I say, smiling. He already knows what I mean.
"Aaaaww! Why not??" He says looking down at me with his sweet little puppy dog eyes.

"You know what happened last time!" I say laughing looking at him flirtatiously. I begin twirling his fingers in my fingers.

"Hey! That was one time!"

I slam my hand in the bed.

"Adam! You cried like a baby for a hour!" We both burst into laughter!

"Hey! Well you cried at American Idol!"

"That kid had no arm!"

"His voice was horrible!" He wraps me in his arms laughing into my neck. I can feel his warm breath on me. He leans around my neck and plants a kiss on me.

"I love you." He said looking down

"I know." I said looking back at him lovingly.

I hope you guys enjoyed that little one shot!!💕