Fall Festival

Zeref POV

The Fall Festival is coming up and so my class is trying to plan something for their theme. I'm sitting here listening and watching while Jellal and Erza the class presidents are writing it down on the board.

"Let's do a hunted house",said Natsu as the guys agreed.

"May I just ask why the hunted house, half of you guys are scared of some simple surprise scares",asked Mirajane calling out the guys.

"True I've seen well actually heard some of you guys scream when the electricity went off at the Academy",I said.

"That was the girls",said Natsu.

"No cause the screams I heard was way higher than a girls scream",I said.

"Okay so Hunted House is off the list since some are scared",said Jellal.

"Plus the class across from us already chose that one",said Erza as she was actually right. Plus there better at scaring me with those hideous faces of their's.

"How about a Maid Café",asked Freed.

"Do you guys know how cheesy that is", I said.

"Yeah, but it could be a good idea",said Bislow as I thought about it. Maybe I can see Lucy in a maids outfit and try and get a picture..

"Your right it is a good idea. You know how many people be hungry and thirsty around this Academy and people want other drink other than water and coffee", I asked as they all snickered.

"So why exactly do you wanna have the Maid Café",asked Natsu.

"Cause you know how many dudes like the girls in this class",asked Bislow as the men smirked.

"It would be a good idea sense all of you girls are hot",said Laxus.

"Okay, but only if you guys cook",said Lucy as the girls agreed.

"Fine we can cook and Gajeel can do the singing",said Gray.

"Then it wouldn't be like a café, we have to do the unthinkable",said Lucy as that was totally true.
"How about the Pixie Mixie",said Lucy as everybody thought about it and Jellal nodded.

"It will be like our own little teen hangout room",said Erza as everybody smiled.

"Now guys raise your hand if you can cook",asked Erza. Freed, Bislow, Laxus, Gray, Gajeel, Elfman, and Jellal raised their hands.

"Gajeel your singing and Natsu you can probably be the host sense you always get everybody upbeat",said Erza.

"Okay and anybody that has talent or anything entertaining they wanna share to the crowd is welcome to do so if you let me and Jellal know",she said as everybody nodded.

The bell rung and everybody went to their practices or clubs. After that I felt the school along with Lucy.
So right now me and Lucy are in the car heading back home. When we made it she rushed to her room to get something and just when I made it inside she came running out her room.

"Zeref can you please come to the mall with me",she asked me and she had sparkles in her eyes and she was smiling. There is no way I can say no to her.

"Sure just let me change",I said as she smiled and went back to her room probably to change.