Virgin

Lucy POV

I was at school in the classroom with everybody else. Class time didn't start yet so we were all just talking. Cana who had transferred from Quattro Cerbuses had come to Fairy Tail Academy like a month ago. She made good friends with almost everybody in the class. Her dad is Guildarts, the school's coach. The whole class was having a conversation and Cana all of a sudden brought up losing her virginity this last weekend.

"Juvia is wondering was he good or bad?" asked Juvia which made me look at her like what the fuck. 

"He was good alright!" she said smirking and everybody seemed interested. 

"Dude you are like so late. I lost my virginity like a long time ago," said Gajeel turning his head and winking at Levy. Wow, way to keep a secret Iron Man.

"With who, some hoe that would have sex with anybody?" asked Natsu who got a cold glare from Gajeel. "Oh! I'm sorry did you lose your virginity Salamander?" he asked Natsu who smirked. I know he lost his virginity to some girls that he went out with. "Don't even try it you know good and well I lost it way earlier than your pierced ass did," he said as I tried my best to hold back my laughter. I looked over to Gray who seemed a little disappointed. 

"You guys that's not good that your all losing your virginity at an early age," said Elfman as Laxus, Freed, and Bixslow all busted out laughing. "Elfman you don't have room to talk, we know you lost your virginity with green leaf over here," said Freed calling out Elfman and also Evergreen who was blushing.  "So Freed what was that moaning sound coming from your dorm?" asked Evergreen making Freed and Laxus tense. "Also lost my virginity not too long ago," said Bisxlow I guess trying to get into the conversation. "Me too!" said Lisanna as Elfman looked at her shocked. 

"So basically almost everybody lost their virginity in the classroom," I said as some people nodded. "It is kinda sad that we lost it at an early age," said Jellal smirking. "Yeah it is very sad you guys lost it at an early age!" said Zeref sitting at his desk reading a magazine. "Zeref how long were you here and listening?" asked Erza wanting to know. "Enough to know that all of you lost your virginity's," he said making it sound like a bad thing. "So are we all in trouble?" asked Natsu as he busted out laughing. "You're in trouble if you get caught doing or if they find out, but I could carelessly, cause I lost my virginity like at yall's ages," he said as some seemed shocked.

"I'm not surprised," said Natsu who didn't seem shocked. "Who wouldn't," said Zeref still reading his magazine. "I bet you guys sucked on your first try. If you men jerk off a lot and look at porn then you must have really been bad on your first try," he said as some girls and boys nodded at what he said. Even when I lost my virginity to a businessman he wasn't good or bad. He seemed like he was experienced. "That is true," said Levy as I snickered a little bit. All the girls in the classroom were agreeing with her on the topic of them sucking at first. I only did it with three men. No boys, men! 

"How come you seem so cool with this as a teacher that would try to stop a student from having sex?" asked Gajeel as Zeref looked right at him like he was stupid. "Gajeel and the rest of you listen well to the words that come out of my mouth... I don't give a fuck if you guys have sex or do anything stupid. As long as you guys don't get pregnant, go to jail, end up somewhere very far, or go to the hospital for any type of reason unless it's a check-up then I could care less about what you teens do," he said as everybody was shocked by what he said. "Zeref, boys can't get pregnant, we have dicks," said Freed as some people tried there best not to laugh. "Freed we don't know that yet. I'm convinced that some of you boys are pussy's, mostly you Freed," he said as some people busted out laughing. "Reason why I say that is because most of the guys that come in the classroom look like they can barely even walk. That must be because the girls might have owned you in bed. I don't wanna call out names, but Gajeel, Laxus, Natsu, Gray, Bixslow, Jellal, Freed, and even you Elfman walk into the classroom like you guys have no life in your legs," he said calling out all the boys in the classroom. "Jellal your the worst out of all of them because Erza really gets down on you," he said as everybody gasped. Even Erza was shooked. 

"Along with Gajeel and Levy; how can someone so small get down on someone so hard, who clearly looks like a skinless man in most areas. You look like a gangsta! Laxus and Freed; the sassiest man in our classroom get down on the badass who I assumed was doing it with our Counselor Mirajane. Gray and Juvia; how can the obsessed one get down with someone so cold-hearted. Although he doesn't seem to be interested. Natsu the player even gets smashed by girls that blow him away. Elfman and Evergreen; the girl breaks the man within him. Bixslow and Lisanna; the most perverted got smashed by the sweetest girl in the class. Jellal and Erza; unfortunately the prince couldn't impress the princess." he said as everybody was yet shocked by what he said. "How do you know all that stuff?" asked Cana. "If you think I'm an idiot you must be stupid to never realize that you guys make it obvious about your affections for each other," he said as the bell ringed and the day was over with. Everybody left the classroom quickly. I made my way to Zeref's vehicle since I live with him. 

He came outside with all his stuff and unlocked the car. I got in and waited for him for a few minutes and he got in and drove off. "I'm surprised that you know all of that," I said. "Again, I'm not an idiot. That was seriously so obvious that they all liked each other and had sex. Why you think I gave you the guys condom's when we were on that trip," he said as I couldn't help, but laugh. "Seriously Zeref?" I asked. "Yeah! I could sense all of them probably wanted to fuck you girls and one guy, so I just bought some expensive ass condoms with the money you guys earned from the festival. Made sure they had no holes or get easily ripped," he said explaining. "Makes sense!" I said understanding. "Plus I could tell Gray and Juvia weren't in a relationship anymore because Juvia stopped showing affection for Gray. Which means Gray must have told her that he was gay," he said explaining. 

"Wow! You're like a boy version of Mirajane," I said as he glared at me for one second. "Please don't compare me to Mira. So I'm assuming that you lost your virginity?" he asked me as I blushed. " I have, but it hasn't been with boys, I like men," I said as he seemed surprised. "So on a scale, one to ten would you go out with me?" he asked me as I tried my best not to say ten. "I would give it an eight, I kinda find it very inappropriate to date a teacher. In other countries that's illegal," I said as we both laughed at the end. "Well I can respect that you like men and that you think that I am fine," he said as blushed. "WHAT?" I asked as he chuckled. "Lucy everybody knows when you eight that means you think there fine enough that you would date them," he said as I covered my faces. "Zeref lets move on from the topic," I said as he laughed. He's not wrong really. Honstely, I would date him. Heck I wouldn't even mind having sex with the guy.

Thank you for reading!