Chapter 2

Angelica put a hand on John's shoulder. "How'd the first session go?"

"He doesn't seem like you described him. He doesn't seem like anything,"

"He must like you... usually he won't speak to his therapist on the first day,"

"Won't speak? He was a perfect gentleman."

She relented. "I noticed that when he talked to me once. He came up to the glass while I was standing there and asked everything in a stately manner, it sort of drove me nuts. I had no idea how to react."

"Maybe that's his trick." John tapped her clipboard. "What does his file say exactly, Angie?"

"Alexander Hamilton has deeply disturbed every therapist to attempt to reconcile him. He is too calm, too precise, and too intelligent for others to handle. He is inside their heads. One of his therapists committed suicide because of how much they came to hate Alexander. To fear him. He refuses to speak when the important questions are asked. He is talkative when there is nothing to be said, as those are the times when he chooses to become a piece of his therapist. He is out for blood in the most inexplicable way."

"That is...unsettling."

Angie nodded, looking off.

"Angelica?"

"...yes?"

"Are you afraid of him?"

"I am, John."

"You have hardly met him, how can you be afraid?"

She looked him in the eye now. "Have you ever met a lion?"

"No," John said carefully.

"But you would be afraid to live in a lion's den?"

John didn't respond. Angelica nodded.

"That's what I thought."

AN:
Me rereading this: Oh damn this is good what happens next???
Me @ me: dumbass you have to write it