Dream~

Btw I'm sorry I haven't done Palette yet but I realized I have done goth, palette things a lot lately so I'm gonna do the guardian of dreams.
STORY TIME!!?
Your pov
You sat on your bed reading SIColorsOfTheRainbow's oneshot book. As you read the chapter of nightmare, you could hear your parents screaming in the background. It affected you a lot but you never let it show. You had to be the ground level so your parents didn't just up and leave.

Tonight was bad though. You sat on the edge f your bed head in hands. Praying that you could feel at least a little happiness.

"Suck it up. The world isn't all buttercups and rainbows." You looked up and seen.

No.

Is it?

It can't be.

Dream is just a character that I'm addicted to.

He was frowning though.

Waaaaaiiiiit........

"SHATTERED DREAMS SHATTERED DREAMS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA|breath|AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

He looked at you still frowning. "What?"
"Ok. So you're real?"
"Yes"
"Why are you frowning? Your supposed to be
^gets in deeper voice to what his voice sounded like^ DREAM THE GUARDIAN OF HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!"
He gave you the 'You're crazy get me out of here' look.
"^sigh^ Ok I know I just seem crazy to you but this world doesn't believe in monsters like you. I'm an exception because I Dream. I mean look around." You gestured to your room. There was Dream and Nightmare figurines on every shelf. And a few posters of dream.
After he seen it he sat down beside you. "I guess you don't mind if I hang around a while?"
"Not at all. As long as you tell me what happened."
"My boyfriend Cross dumped me for my brother."
"Hehe. I'm pretty sure my parents just got divorced." You confessed back.
His frown went to a look of shock before he tackled you in a hug childish-y.
"NO! THAT MUST NAKE YOU SAD! YOU HAVE TO SMILE!!!"
You started laughing and he joined in.
"You know what, Dream? You don't need Cross. He doesn't deserve you."
"Huh? Then who do I have. I'm alone now."
You leaned over and laid your head on his shoulder and snuggled into him.
"You have me."
He wrapped his arm over your shoulders along with a blanket.
"I do. I do."

EVERYONE OF YOU ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!!
IF NOT BY THOSE  YOU KNOW THEN BY ME!!!!!!

See y'all later.