6

Warnings: Violence and Blood

Coming around the corner into a large room. I'm on a stand that leads down to a room filled with people in the middle I notice Negan with Dwight in a chair and roaring fire behind them. Looking around I see faces I know. Crystal is there, saviors I've met, men and women that work for Negan. Then my eyes lock with two men and I freeze. No they can't be here, maybe they didn't see me. Looking back over to them I know they see me as they look back to me and then say something to each other laughing at their conversation. I hear someone scream in pain but I can't stop looking at the two men. I was finally away from them, they are friends of Nick's. I can't handle this turning around I feel my world spinning. Breath Ali its ok they will leave you alone. Just stay out of there way. They don't want you anymore, I will be fine. But what about Mel they don't know about her what if they wanna hurt her. What will they do if they find out she is Nick daughter. There sick twisted minds will not find out about my baby, no they hurt me they can't be trusted. Ok going back to our room to check on Mel, opening the door I see Negan's back and already in bed. How long was I gone I was so lost in my own world thinking about them that I lost track of time.

"Doll where were you? I'm sorry I missed dinner I had to deal with some stuff. Dwight tried to run away with some of my shit and he had to be taught a lesson." Negan says to me coming up giving me hug.

"Yeah I saw, it's fine. I wasn't really watching you, I saw some people that I know from before. It was a shock really, I just hope they leave me alone I don't really like them. They knew Mels sperm donor. They weren't the nicest people." I say trying to avoid telling Negan truth about them. He doesn't need more stuff to worry about. "But anyway how was your day? I'm sorry about Dwight do you think we need to be worried about him leaving again?"

"It's nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about ok. You just focus on Mel and keeping her happy and safe. Don't worry about whoever you saw ok I'm sure they didn't even see you." Negan tells me. Smiling up at him, he's right my only focus is keeping Mel safe and he just told me I could. Yawning I know I'm gonna need my sleep for my big day tomorrow. Pulling Negan to bed with me, I fall asleep wrapped in his arms safe forever. I Will Make Sure Of It.

The next morning I wake up ready for my day. Their Last Day. Smirking to myself seeing my sweet angel still asleep wrapped in her daddy's arm. My perfect world and I'm gonna make sure nobody changes that. Standing I stretch walking into the bathroom I brush my teeth and pull my hair up into a high pony. Stripping out of my dress from last night realizing I fell asleep dressed. Pulling on my jeans and a tank top sliding my boots on, I grab a granola bar out of the kitchen and head out knowing that Mel will be safe with Negan. Making my way to the armoury I see Crystal is already up working sorting out guns.

"Hey girly what are you doing here so early." Crystal asks me

"I need to get some stuff from you, I have some stuff that I need to take care of." I tell her being careful with my words. I can't have her knowing and telling Negan I need to do this myself.