Home

Start Song: Hard 2 Face Reality-Poo Bear

A low moan echoed through the silent dorm room.

Stiles' slender fingers wrapped loosely around his leaking peck, pumping vigorously.

"Agh... yes, yes! Ugh!" Stiles whimpered aloud without shame or restraint, imagining his hand as someone else's.

Someone who'd encourage him to hold off for longer. Someone who'd whisper what a good and strong boy he was being. Someone who'd kiss his flushed neck to distract him from the almost unbearable pain.

Someone to call 'Daddy'.

Soon Stiles reached his climax, shooting all over his hand and stomach.

"Fuck." Stiles exclaimed, falling back on the lumpy mattress.

After catching his breath, Stiles grabbed a towel off the floor and cleaned up his... mess.

Stiles phone rang persistently, dancing in a little circle on Stiles' desk.

Stiles scooped it up, answering the unknown caller.

"Hello?"

"Afternoon. Is this Mieczislaw
Stilinski?" A soft, female voice questioned.

"Uh, yes, this is he."

"Hello Mr. Stilinski, I'm sorry to inform you that your father has fallen ill and is being held at Beacon Hills Hospital."

Stiles eyes flitted around, trying to find something to focus on as that statement hit him.

"W-what?" Stiles blurted.

"We are trying to make him as comfortable as possible. I greatly apologize to have to inform you of such a misfortu—"

Stiles hung up, sucking on his bottom lip as tears threatened to fall.

The dorm room door suddenly bursted open, a crooked jawed lad walking in with bags in each arm.

"Hey, Sti. Sorry I took so long at the mall. I was thinking maybe we could go—" The brunette paused in his rant, seeing the dysphoria plastered on Stiles milky complexion.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting beside Stiles.

"My dad... he's been immitted to Beacon Hills Hospital... He's not going to make it. He's leaving me to, Scott." Stiles explained in a whisper, his lip quivering as a tear trickled down his cheek.

"Oh my god..." Scott exclaimed in a disbelieving whisper.

"I'm so sorry, Stiles." Scott sympathized, pulling Stiles close to him.

...

3 1/2 Months Later...

"Are you sure you feel confident in this decision, Mr. Stilinski?"

"Yes." Stiles answered plainly.

"We'll miss you on our campus. Please feel free to expend our counseling program... We are sorry for your loss, Mr. Stilinski."

Stiles nodded curtly, leaving the office.

...

Stiles POV

I never imagined myself to be a college drop out. But here I am, boxing up my belongings while my room mate of 9 months begs me to stay and questions my sanity.

After my father's passing, I could barely get out of bed much less complete terminology essays.

Maybe dropping out isn't the best decision but it's the one thing that got me out of bed after 3 1/2 months of mourning and complete exile.

Maybe I am being over dramatic or going through some break down, and soon any minute I'll be on the ground spasming and foaming at the mouth.

But until then my mind has made up... well, its' mind.

...

Soon I was on the road, my baby humming beautifully as I sped down interstate after interstate.

Leaving Scott was a feat, but he knew I could handle myself and he was only a call away.

I sighed in exhaustion and relief, as I drove past Beacon Hills welcome sign.

Soon, I arrived at my old childhood home and the reminder of my orphan-ness.

I unlocked the door, dropping my bags at my feet.

I breathed out then in, the air musty.

"I'm back." I murmured to no one, my shoulders sagging.

...
Filler but I promise things will get good soon.

Thoughts?

Suggestions?

[IMAGE is Scott]