😍Teasing😚

Y/N pov

"JAHSEH" I yelled from the kitchen. So  currently I am making some brownies cuz why not plus I got the munchies. But at the moment I need the flour out the pantry. But it is on one of the top shelves and as you can see I am calling my boyfriend who is somewhat taller than me to come and help me.(He might be short but he sexy af👅)

"JAHSEH" I yelled again but louder

"WHO IS JAHSEH?" He yelled back. I know this nigga not playing wit me rn

"Omgggg"I mumbled under my breath

"BIG DADDY"I yelled this time knowing that's what he wants.

"COMING BABYYY" Jahseh started singing as he walked in the kitchen. Damn this nigga is so fucking perfect like I loved everything about him from the way he walked, to his smile,the way his dreads were kept, to his nice bulky body and that phat ass. Like GODDAMN this boy thicker then me my nigga😣😂.

"You done checking me out babygirl?"He said laughing a lil doing that lil head tilt that I love so much.

"Actually no can you turn around so I can see that phat ass." I said trying to mimic him and his "guy" pose.

"Man stop paying wit me girl, but here is a lil sum for you tho." He said turning around and slapping his ass check. Causing us both to laugh hard af😂

"But fr what you needed me for princess?" God I love it when he calls me that

"Umm... can you hand me the flour up there plz." I said looking away blushing from him calling me princess and from embarrassment. Like I'm so fucking short I'm 5'2 like damn even my mom is taller than me smh.

"Here you go baby." He said giving me the flour but not letting go tho.

"Ah-uh girl you forgot sum girl." Jahseh said looking at me tilting his head all the way to the side like his neck is broke.

"What?" I said

"My kiss and thank you" He said squinting his eyes at me

"Oh my bad,thx." I said rolling my eyes and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Anything for you baby." He said I turned around and went back to baking but before I can start again I feel a slap on my ass almost causing me to drop the flour.

"JAH stop you almost made me drop the flour nigga." I said getting a lil mad.

"Sorry baby but I couldn't help it you look so fucking sexy in my shirt." He said as he came up behind me snacking his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

"Mmm"I hummed pouring the mix into the pan, then bending over to put the batter in the oven. Shaked my butt a lil teasing Jahseh cuz I knew that he was watching my every move. As I was about to stand up straight I felt him grab the back of my neck and pull my waist back into him making my ass touch his crotch.

I could feel his dick through his shorts and let me tell you he was hard af.

"Look what you did." Jah said into my ear kissing and biting on my neck. He was making me so wet like golly. Lmao a bitch knees was weak. I felt his let go of my neck and go down to one of my breast and play with it, grabbing and groping it. As his other hand slowly went down to my panties under the shirt. At this moment I was a moaning mess like yooo.

"Look who made you this wet without even doing nun yet?"He asked rubbing his fingers over my clit through my panties. Causing my breath to hitch.

"Jah-" I was cut off when his phone started ringing.

"Fuck, meet me upstairs in 5 min baby." He said pulling away giving me a sweet kiss before walking out the kitchen to go answer his phone.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself what have I gotten myself into.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂To Be Continued🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Ok so hey guys here is the first chapter for this imagine book. Today makes a whole month since X has died💔. And I held back on making this cuz I didn't know how most of you would feel reading this cuz some of the things will be freaky and shit. So I decided to write it to make you feel happy ya know cuz it's mostly going to be good times in this and funny things😂💓  but tell me what y'all think and if you ready for this freaky part 2👅??? So stay positive until next time-Ria💓🙂

P.s here is a cute pic of X showing our love to you all🙂

s here is a cute pic of X showing our love to you all🙂