Internal🤕

Y/N's Pov

"INTERNALLLLL
Our souls linked for eternityyyy
INTERNALLLLL"

I watched closely as Jahseh sang the lyrics to his new love song. At the moment we're in the studio Jah is recording his song as you can tell. He just looks so sexy I bite my lip as I watch the way his vain's in his neck pulse every time he hits a high note.

"Let's take 5." Jah said directing the guy to cut the track.

He came out the booth and picked up his water bottle to take a sip.

I squirmed as his lips wrapped around the mouth of the bootle, they molded together perfectly. His adam's apple moving along with every sip he takes. I probably look creepy just staring at him.

"Oh shit he's coming!" The voice in the back of my mind wale's out as he smiles at me and walked towards me.

"Hey ma, you good?" Jahseh asks as he sits next to me in the couch and puts my curled up legs on his lap.

"Yeah bro, I'm just chillin." I whisper out.

"You hun-." He was cut mid way when he got a call.

I knew who it was, his girlfriend. I don't get she can do all these messed up things to him. Put him through all this heartbreak, take his money. Fuck other niggas then come back like nothing ever happened.

It just hurts me so much that I'm right here willing to love him and give him everything she can't but I'm just to scared to admit my feelings. When he answers I could already hear her annoying bitchy voice yelling at him through the phone like he was a dog.

I got up off the couch and stormed out to the parking lot feeling my ears getting hot as my throat starts closing and the tears pooling up in my eyes. Crying from the fact that I'm tired of him not realizing it how I feel about him. I hadn't realized I was at my car until I snapped outta thoughts.

Out of no where I got this burst of anger. I just started punching my car door not planning on stopping. Until I felt someone grab my hand. I turn around to find Jahseh. Both of us looking into each other's eyes, leaning in closer.

"Say you really want me." He whispered to me with our foreheads touching.

"I don't want you Jah, I need you" I said before pulling him in letting our lips touch.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

HEYY GUYS IT MEEEEEE
Lemme just sing right quick
"IM THAT BITCH, BUT I AM NOTCH YO BITCH! DON'T GET IN YOUR FEELINGS WHEN I CALL SHIT QUITS."

And scene sksksksks

So how is everyone? I'm seriously asking so comment wassgood yall🥰. Sorry this chapter took so long to come not gonna lie I really did forget about Wattpad for a second cuz I been so busy🤦🏾‍♀️💀
But anyways
Like👍🏾
Comment💭
Share➡️
And follow my social media
Insta:@thickmiss.ria
Snap:@sariaisacupcake
Twitter:@Fh_ria1k
                                  -Ria💓