Chapter Two - Hard Times.

Lloyd's Pov

"How do you like it here my dark prince?" Harumi asked walking into what was now my "room" I stood on the balcony gazing over my new "kingdom". 'I'm weirdly comfortable here...' I thought confused. "I'm right at home" I answered darkly darker than I intended to be. I turned to face the royal advisor. "How do you plan on gaining the allegiance of all of Ninjago?" Harumi asked grabbing my hand. My gaze quickly redirected itself to her touch, it was warm and inviting unlike her persona. It caught me off guard, for I was not expecting the sudden contact. I couldn't lie and say I didn't like it. I lifted my other hand to stroke her hair. "I won't have to do much, the people of Ninjago respect and are loyal to me, they'll do whatever their beloved Green Ninja tells them to do" I explained. Harumi smiled coming closer to me "Whatever you say, my lord" she whispered closing the gap between her lips and mine.

Jay's Pov

We were walking into the borg tower. This is one of the only times I wasn't excited to see be here. Rather than make a plan us being us decided to just barge in and demand Lloyd back. So that's exactly what we did.

"Give us back Lloyd!" Nya demanded as she kicked down the door to reveal Harumi, standing in the middle of the empty room. Harumi smirked as we all looked around for Lloyd. "I am not a item to be "given back" I made the decision to come here myself." Lloyd said walking out from behind a pillar. He was wearing a black outfit with dark purple accents with the ever slightest tint to green. "Lloyd?" Kai asked astonished. Lloyd smirked standing beside Harumi. "Thanks to this lil cutie, I was given the opportunity to shine and show my true colors, dark colors." He said glaring at the team. "Lloyd snap out of it man!" Cole said with wide eyes. "This isn't you! You're the green ninja, You wouldn't hurt anyone!" I exclaimed as we were surrounded by Sons of the Garmadons.

"I WAS the green ninja. Now I am better, I am the Dark Prince." Lloyd explained walking towards his old friends. "I no longer feel for you. I am doing what's best for Ninjago, under our control Ninjago will grow and thrive." Lloyd explained getting in Zane's face. "With Ninjago under YOUR control it will be nothing but hard times. People will starve and be unhappy! Everyone will be afraid of you and your father and have to live in that fear" Zane explained glaring at Lloyd. "It's their turn to be unhappy! I've lived my whole life unhappy! I've been afraid, I've been starving and look how it grew me! Me and Harumi have both lived unhappily for to long! It is finally OUR turn to be happy!" Lloyd said creating a energy ball and throwing it at Kai. Luckily for him it fell just short of hitting him and instead landed at his feet. Kai yelped jerking away from the spot where the ground smoldered. 'This isn't the Lloyd I helped raise' I thought sadly. The team frowned probably thinking the same thing."Get them out of my sight before I end them, today I will give mercy but today will be the last" Lloyd said and with that turned on his heel and exited with a smirking Harumi right behind him. 

AN: Thanks so much for reading! We're so glad you guys have read these chapters so far! Leave a comment if you know where this is going! - Elizabeth