Chapter Three - Master.

Harumi's Pov

My plan was working out perfectly. I now had both of the Garmadons under my advisory. All my dirty work was being handled for me. I was now the empress I had always dreamed of being.

Cole's Pov

"Where did we go wrong? This can't be because of us right?" Jay asked with a frown. "Jay, this isn't our fault. Lloyd has chosen this path himself... All we can do is try to redirect him" Zane explained trying to comfort us. 'Just because you say that doesn't mean it is true though' I thought grimly. The whole team was confused on why our Master would join the dark side. We would never admit it but it was always a fear some of us had. We feared one day Lloyd would finally wanna join his father and go back to his evil doing. I was quiet not really knowing what to say... I was the leader before Lloyd came along, so does that make me the leader now? Because if I'm being honest I think Nya has stepped into that position. Between her and Kai I think I won't be leading anytime soon. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it though.

Lloyd's Pov

'I didn't ever think I would be able to speak so freely... Being around Rumi has really helped open me up. I don't know what I do next... I suppose it is time I address the public.' I thought walking towards Ultra Violets recording studio. ' I don't know why she is wanting to make her own show... But she's going to need my approval first anyway' I decided. I entered the room and everyone stopped their whispering, I nodded towards the camera as they all scurried to their positions. "Starting in five... Prince Lloyd" Ultra Violet said a little annoyance present in her voice. "I prefer Master" I said glaring at her. 'Someone has to teach her to respect the monarchy' I thought grinning. 'When did I get so evil?' I asked myself worriedly. The camera started recording and I was currently live with all of Ninjago. "Hello Ninjago, It's me Lloyd. As you know my Father has taken control of Ninjago. I would like to assure you that this is the best choice for Ninjago. I have joined my Father in ruling over Ninjago, our plan is to prevent Ninjago from being forgotten or becoming extinct. With my help we will succeed. But should anyone interfere there will have to be consequences, which you will learn about later! This was Prince Lloyd your new leader." I said finishing up my message. ' I think that went well. Hopefully the Ninja saw that and will understand I mean business.' I thought leaving the room without a word.

AN: Two more chapters! So excited to see the reactions you guys have to the ending~~~~ - Elizabeth