The Guys~

"Hi!" I waved with a big smile. "Hello!" They all said as the rushed over to give me a giant group hug. The let go and had big smiles plastered on their faces. "Sasha is it?" Jin asked looking down at me.

I felt my whole body tingle as he said my name. "Yes," I answered so it wouldn't be a weird vibe in the room. "Well let's have some fun!" V laughed and made everyone giggle.

One by one I gave each of them a hug. Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope, V, Suga, and last but not least RM. He hugged me the tightest. Pretty strong grip."So what's your favorite color?" Jimin asked as we all sat down on the couch. "Black." I smiled trying to hide my excitement.

He nudges at RM and smirks. Yes, I know RM's favorite color is Black. Everyone knows that. "Favorite band?" V asks being cheeky as always. "You guys obviously." I giggled and V nudged RM giving him a look. "Yah stop it!" RM nudged laughing at their goofiness.

"Who do you think is cute?" Jungkook asked to hold an invisible microphone up me. I giggled and wanted to get up and hug him so tight. "Well, I don't have a favorite. Sorry!" I giggled and J-Hope patted my back and laughed.

Goodness, there are very attractive how am I speaking. Good job me! I'm so proud of myself. "Me! I'm cute!" Suga leaned back in his seat and acted chill per usual and made me laugh. "I'm really happy. We have a girlfriend!" Jungkook smiled widely like an adorable child.

I nervously giggled and blushed super hard I think you can see it through my brown skin. I twirl a piece of my curly dark red hair. "That's a very pretty color in your hair." RM smiled showing his very pretty dimples.

"Thanks!" I smiled back. "Stop flirting! It's not fair!" Jimin frowned and ran his hands through his blond hair. I felt my heart start racing. "I'm not flirting!" RM frowned and made me start laughing. I would not mind at all if he's flirting with me at all. I've always wanted to be apart from the group.

No not because they are the cutest guys in the world. It's because they are so cool and amazing and so unique and I want to be a part of something like that. "Anyways! What do you like to do?" V asked pushing RM out of the way from me.

"Singing and dancing." I turned my head to face V. "Inspiration?" J-Hope asked wrapping his arm around me. "BTS!" I smiled and they all yayed and clapped their hands. And I giggled and put my face in my hands. "I heard you were supposed to bring another person with you but there were complications. What happened?" RM asked removing J-Hope's arm from me and putting his arm around me sending chills all over meh. Like whoah!

"Y-yeah! They said something about how there's only one left and only one VIP. And it was a whole ordeal with my-" I kinda slowed down when I brought up Tristy and what happened today. "What's wrong?" RM asked and the guys started to stare at me.

I slowly started looking down and kind of found it hard to talk again. I felt a tear drop down my face and quickly wiped it away. "Don't cry. Just tell us what happened." Jin got up and wiped the tear from my face. I was about the say something but the guard walked in and interrupted me. "You're time is up ma'am." The guard shook da frick outta me.

I got up but Jin grabbed my hand and pulled me back a little. "More time." Jin walked up the guard and release his grip from my hand. "But sir-" "gwaenchanh-a." *its fine* Jin smiled and the guard nodded and closed the door.

"Now," Jin said ushering back the couch. I sit down next to RM awkward asf and fiddle with my fingers. "Speak to us." RM rubbed my back pulled me closer towards him. I took a deep breath still kind of jittery.

"My ex-best friend I knew since freshmen year was supposed to come with me. But didn't and lashed out on me. I found out that she used me for the money my stepfather gave me. So coming here alone wasn't really ideal." I laugh a little out of nervousness.

RM brought me into a hug and rubbed my back lightly. "That's terrible." V got up and joined the hug. "Group hug!" J-Hope yelled out and the rest of the members came in for a hug. After a little bit they all let go but J-Hope. I chuckled. "She's so cuddly," J-Hope said rocking back and forth and the rest started laughing.

I looked up at RM and he seemed a little off. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. We release from the hug and talked for a little bit. After 10 minutes the guard entered the room again and glared at me. I felt Alllll my happiness disappear as he gave me that look. "It's about that time." The guard said still glaring at me.

RM stood up above me and everyone stood up to walk me out the door. RM walked me to the door but stopped me. He handed me a card and smiled at me which lit me up inside. "What's this?" I looked down at the card and back at him. "Our numbers. Text me when you make it. Be safe." RM smiled as nodded and walked out the door.

__

I close my door and throw my bag on my couch and I look at the card once again. "How did my day turn into a visual art?" I asked myself out loud. I grabbed my phone and put their numbers in my phone so I don't forget by morning.

I take my VIP pass off from around my neck and put in my purse when I walk into my room and put my PJs on to call it a night. Just texted RM hoping he would want to know if I'm okay.

Messages

Me: Hey It's Sasha. The lucky VIP winner I guess you could say.
12:00 am

RM: Hey! I'm glad you're okay.
12:00am

Me: Why so glad?
12:00am

RM: Because you're a very attractive, young, intelligent, lifeful, individual who has an amazing life ahead of you. I want to get to know you. That's why you have my card.
12:01 am

Me: I kinda sorta have nothing to say if that makes sense😅
12:02 am

RM: Crushing on me already?
12:02 am

Me: No I've just never had a guy or anyone for that matter express emotions to this individual.
12:03 am

RM: How could someone pass up a beautiful opportunity of a lifetime???
12:03 am

Me: ............
12:03 am

RM: I want to talk to you in person. Meet me at this location. Okay?
12:05 am

Me: Okay! Goodnight♥ Tell everyone I said goodnight!
12:05 am

RM: Goodnight beautiful. I will♥

End Of Messages

I plug my phone up and turn on the TV and slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

My dreams are happening. But so is my worst nightmare.