BTS Tryouts~

I hear my alarm go off and I wake up. 5 in the morning and I want to go back to sleep. I hate the morning time. "Wake up princess," Namjoon mumbled in my ear when I tried to go back to sleep literally forgetting what I had to do today.

"I don't want to. I hate the mornings!" I groaned and rolled over and put my face into my pillow. "We have things to do today. Cmon gets up and gets dressed." Namjoon rocked me trying to get me up and whined like a little baby.

"Fine." I groaned and I turned on my lamp face still in my pillow. He giggled and yawned. He got out of the bed and walked over to my side of the bed. "Do I have to pick you up out of bed?" RM asked and I groaned again.

"I'm rolling with yes." He picked me up bridal style and looked into my eyes as I wiped the sleep out of them and yawned. "Happy?" I crossed my arms with him still holding me. "Very." He said and acted like he was about to drop me and so I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

He bit his lip and looked down at me and then smirked. "What?" I smiled as he put me down. "Nothing. Get dressed princess." He smiled as I removed my arms from his neck.

"Okay, prince." I teased him I walked to my closet. He laughed lightly and went to the bathroom. I went inside my closet and saw the one outfit I thought was really cute.

I tied to flannel around my waist and waited for RM to get out of the bathroom so I can do my liner

I tied to flannel around my waist and waited for RM to get out of the bathroom so I can do my liner. After a little while, he walks in the room with black jeans, a grey shirt with his necklace on, and a nice pair of shoes.

Damn, he's cute! I walk past him and got to my bathroom, brush my teeth, Fix my hair, and do my liner with a dark red waterproof lipstick. Okay, bitch! Looking fly as fuck today.

I have a nose piercing so I put my nose ring in and my extra earnings from my extra piercings. Black manicure is looking good. And I have a cute silver necklace in my box but that's in my room.

I walk back in my room and RM's playing on his phone. We thinned out a little but he's not wearing a flannel so fuck. I put on my necklace and go in the living room to wake the boys up. "Wake up!" I shook Jimin and he groaned and I shook J-Hope to wake up.

"Cmon let's go!" I shook them again and turned on the light. RM went to go wake Suga and V up so I went to the other room to wake Jin and Jungkook up. I flipped the light on and I shook Jungkook a little. "Time to get up!" Shook Jin and Jungkook because the beds aren't really that far apart.

They yawned and I took the covers off of them. "Hey! It's cold!" Jin whined and Jungkook and I giggled. "Doesn't matter. We have fun things to do so we gotta get up early. Sorry boo!" I smiled and he sat up.

"Get up and get dressed!" I said walking out of the bedroom and closing the door. I ran into Suga when I walked off. "Sorry!" I said and was about to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey um can I talk to you real quick?" Suga asked and I started feeling a little worried. "I really hope you get into our group. I know Namjoon does as well. I can tell he really likes you. You'll do good I mean you dance as hard as J-Hope." Suga said in Korean and rubbed my back.