~3~

Shadow's POV

I woke up to the light shining in my eyes...and the other light of my world infront of me. I softly nudged Sasha to wake up. "Morning sunshine"I said, kissing her cheek. "morning.." she said tiredly.

We both got dressed and head out into the living room to find a note. I decided to read it while Sasha was still getting ready

Dear Girls,
Me, Paul, and Jeromy are going to be out for the day. We have left enough food for you in the fridge. Don't go anywhere away from the house. People can come over but they need to be gone by 5:00 sharp. Anyway, Love you sweetheart! - Patryk

I started to smirk slightly when Sasha came into the kitchen and was confused about my smirk. "uhh...Shadow? Why do you have that weird look on your face?" I gave her the note and she read it and smiled. "hehe...wanna call them?" She said smirking now. "Yup!" I ran over into my room, which used to be the guest room, and grabbed my Phone and called the guys and edd was the one to pick up, of course.

"hello?" "hey edd!" "oh, hey Shadow! What's up?" "Sasha's parents are out, wanna come over for some drinks?" "let me ask the guys" edd places the phone down and you can hear talking in the background then he comes back to the phone. "yup! We will be there in around 30 minutes" "alright guys" "seeya later" "bye" I hung up and placed my phone on the counter and when I went into the kitchen, there were already a bunch of bottles of beer on the table and counters, I knew this would be fun.

time skip to 30 minutes later

I heard a knock on the door and imediently ran to the door and opened it and saw the guys. I moved out of the way to let them in as Sasha handed each one of us a beer bottle. We started drinking and after a few minutes not even half the bottles were done but we were flat out drunk. Matt took edd into the bathroom and I started hearing...strange noises. I didn't think much of it since I was still drunk.

I gagged but laughed when we saw Tom and Tord literally making out on the couch. I decided to take Sasha into my room. I picked her up, wedding style, and carried her to my room laying here on the bed and closing the door. It started out just as cuddling but got into a little more freakier. don't blame us...we were drunk She started taking off her shirt and I did the same and we crossed our legs with each other and started kissing pationatly.

Sasha's POV

I might have been drunk, but I still knew what was going on..barely...all I can remember is everyone started making out...even me and Shadow. It was basically a dream come true when it happened. For me, and Shadow!

But...I had some worries...does this mean I LIKE Shadow? I always only thought of her as a friend...but I guess we can start something new...plus I gotta admit..she is so damn cute when she is flustered. I remember in highschool anytime I got close to her she would start to blush and wipe her face with her hands and I would always just giggle.

I can't blame myself for liking her...a lot of people do...she was super popular in highschool...I wasn't near popular..but she still decided to be with me instead of them! and I really appreciated it! She was the only one who got me...and the only one who ever will! I really do love her

Shadow's POV

We woke up the next morning and got super red and quickly stood up getting our clothes on. "hey Shadow?" "yeah Sasha?" I said, confused. "uhmm...if you think it wouldn't be to bad...would it be okay if I moved into your room?" "sure! I can so my dads! I am sure they will say yes" "thank you Sasha" I said, kissing her cheek softly.

this kinda a wip so yeah..

--remake--