Chapter 4 - Princess or devil ??

I m really very sorry that i couldn't update Monday night....

Happy reading😊..
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《 《《《《《《《《《《《

Shivaay was sitting in his study beside the lamp thinking about the decision he has taken a while ago.. the decision will shook every family member but the truth needs to come out..
He remembered how he started behaving with Shivika after the truth came in front of him...
The fatherly him was feeling tell guilty for doing this to her...
While the other part of him was already overpowering the fatherly part...
He remembered how he always used to ignore going on her results day....
While anyhow he would take time for Pari for her results he didn't want to do this partiality between them...
But then Pari was his responsibility..
At the same time shivika was the culprit of THEM...
He was trying to find THEM but all his efforts are in vain as if they are vanished in thin air..
He remembered how he actually used to ignore all her father's day card in front of her and used to get angry on her but the truth was only known by him how he used to see that card once he make sure shivika sleep that too crying
He felt sad what he actually doing...
When he can directly confront her but still she is his daughter he need to take care no one else knows this truth otherwise her punishment will be grave then anything else....
But NOW she need to know what she actually doing is a grave sin it has been six years everyone had last saw them...
Shivaay was determined to do this...
He comes out of his thoughts by clicking of fingers in front of his eyes by his very dear wife....

Annika: Shivaay kya hua aap iss tarah kaha khoye hue h ? (What happened where are you lost Shivaay??)
Shivaay:Nowhere Anni kya hua itni der raat tum yaha??( Nowhere what are you doing here at this time in midnight? )
Annika:Vo toh mujhe aap se puchna chaiye itni raat yaha kya kr rhe h aap?(That I should ask you what are you doing her at this much late in night? )
Shivaay: Kuch nhi bus kuch kaam tha..
Ab tum btao ??( nothing just some work you say ?)
Annika: Anyways aap ke pass Samar ka koi dusra number h kya?? Agar h toh mujhe jaldi dijiye....(Anyways so you have any other number of samar ??if yes then give me right now..)
Shivaay: Nhi toh kyu?(nope why ?)
Annika:*nervously* actually Shivaay shivi abhi tak ghar nhi aayi h isliye itni raat ho gyi h bhagwaan na kare meri bacchi ko kuch...(Actually Shivaay shivi had not reached home yet I hope she is fine God forbids if something happens....)
Shivaay: Nahi( No..) she is fine
Annika: Aapki koi baat hui h kya kisi se?( Did you talked with her or her friends?).
Shivaay nodded gulping his saliva...
Shivaay: Vo apne kisi dost ke ghar gyi h..usne mujhe call krke inform kiya..(Yes... she went to her friends house she had call me to inform)
Annika : What?? She called you ? Not me ? Also you have her permission Shivaay .. Are you okay ?
Shivaay: Yes she called me to inform ...toh kya ho gya Annika isme itna shock hone wali kya baat h vo meri bhi beti h or dushman nhi hu me uska ( Why are you shocked about it...She is mine daughter too and I m not her enemy...)
Annika still looked not convinced...
Annika: Acha baba thik h but ye toh bataaiye k vo apne koun se friend k ghar gyi h ek baar baat ho jaye gi toh tasalli ho jayegi aise bhi I'm feeling restless..( Okay...at least tell me at which friend's place had she went so that I can call her also I m feeling restless)
Shivaay: She...she..di...d...n't..to..ld...me...ab....out...it *stammering *
Annika: What then I should trace her location...!!!
Shivaay:*mind*If Annika will trace her location then everyone will come to know I have to do something...
Annika: Shivaaay...tell khanna to trace the location of Shivika..
Shivaay: No need !!!
Annika: why ??
Shivaay: You know this is the reason she called me rather than calling you come on Annika she is now an adult let her go at her friend house and chill....(really😏)
Annika: Shaant Shivaay me toh bus isliye puch rhi thi kyuki mujhe lag rha h k kuch galat hua h...(Calm down Shivaay I was just asking as I felt that there is something wrong)Okay chalo let's go to sleep....
Shivaay: Yeah let's go....
He gave a last look to one file and left....
---------------------------------------------------------
Police Station.