Chapter 6 Princess back or just a illusion ?

Waking Alone on the road silently remembering what she saw on the tea stall where she stood before....

Flashback...

While walking away from the Oberoi Mansion Shivika was thinking about their safety..She thought Something and called Someone from PCO.

Shivika: Hello..
POC : Hey..long time no call Sissy...yaad bhi aati na tujhe meri..haa..
Shivika: Tumhari yaad haamesha aati h bhai..
Ab sun improtant baat h...Mein kisi kaam se bahar ja rhi hu...Khatara un par se haatt gya hai tum unhe pohocha dena Dhyan se..chal gotta go..
POC:Okay Sissy Done !!
Shivika: Goodbye take care bhai...

Before hearing anything from the person on call she cutted the line..

Later she went to buy water on a dhaba..What she saw on Tv made her more shocked..
Tv..
Anchor: Breaking News !! Shivaay Singh Oberoi Disowns his daughter Miss Shivika Singh Oberoi in front of media..Come lets have a look on his latest Interview..
Interview:
I Shivaay Singh Oberoi Disown my daughter Miss Shivika Singh Oberoi...She is DEAD for us..
And My Shares definetly Goes to my Eldest Daughter Pari Singh Oberoi..
Thank you for coming Now you guys may leave..
Interview Over..
Anchor: As per the sources Miss Oberoi Was jailed for a night in the police station...Also this case is related to the middle long lost Oberoi brother Omkara Singh Oberoi and his family...
According to the sources there is no picture or photo Of Shivika Singh Oberoi in their records...
Lets take a break later will continue the Story...thank you..

Listening to this the bottle fell from Shivika's hand...No she was not crying now..all the feeling had left her from now there is no hope left in her heart..
She left the dabba immediately..

No one had recognised her because there was not even a single photo of her in front of media..So she took her bag and left to bus station...
Don't know were the bus is taking her...
She went and sat in a random bus...

Later, the bus started moving and Shivika was looking Outside the window...
A Girl of her age came and sat beside her..She noticed the expressions on Shivika's face...She felt hopeless...She felt lost...It pained the girl too So she decided to Ask her...
She kept her hand on Shivika's hand

Girl: Hii
Shivika just shook her head as greeting...
Girl smiled and took her hand in her hand...
Girl: Mujhe nhi pta tum koun ho...kya ho..par ye jo dard h na tumhara vo mujhe apna sa lag raha hai...kya tum kuch bhi btana chahogi mujhe..
Shivika shook her head as No and looked outside..
Girl: Dekho..me ek ajnaabi hu hum sirf kuch waqt k humsafer h tum chaho toh apna dard mere sath share kr sakti ho us ke baad humare raaste hamesha k liye aalag ho jayenge...hum apni apni life me khush rahenge...toh atleast abhi k kya tum mujhe apna dard btaogi..???..
Shivika looked at her with numb face..

Next Morning
At Oberoi Mansion

Everyone are mourning and crying over someone's death..

Deadth???
Who is dead??..
Why The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is feeling all lost ??..
Why the family is mourning ???
Who is dead is it Omkara nd his family dead Orr is it Shivika who is dead...??
If Shivika is dead.. why will the family mourn over her death when they itself disowned her..???...
For answers.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Read the whole chapter 😝😝