Copyrighted

Copyright © 2020 Nina C Melius

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means without the written permission of the author or publisher. Don't plagiarise. God will judge. This novel is strictly a fiction of the author's creative imagination.

Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination (any similarity to actual people, organisations, and/ or events is purely coincidental.) Descriptions and songs are taken from the Holy Bible, King James Version.

Cover by Nina C Melius

All rights reserved.

Published on Amazon & Kindle

-

Rega Willi was born into royalty. She had no intention of becoming the future queen of Rosella Kingdom. Her uncle, Milton wanted the throne but Rega wanted an adventure. She wanted to be like Robinhood and all the mighty men of valour from the folktale stories her parents read to her as a child. She wanted to help the people of the land who were unfortunate and, the moment her plans were put into action. Her cousin, Lentando, always tries to stop her, the kingdom's Wingless Angel.

Rega didn't know that she was about to encounter a whirlwind full of surprises landing on the eastern Mount Harvest. Only to realise she was being saved from reality to do God's will. She became the Deliverer Princess for the heavenly angels of Angelic Kingdom who will fight against Deville, the King of Destruction with her guardian angel, Yufreeticus for their Final Battle. Who will be victorious in the end? Let's find out.