me

Question: were you guys shocked at the plot twist? You didn't expect that, did you? Hahahahaha.

Taehyung smiled and breathed in the fresh air. Ah, was he glad he was home.

Taheyung stepped up the front steps to unlock the door, singing a breathy "Ji-miiiiiiiiiin, I'm home!"

But only silence greeted him.

"......Chim?"

There was only the sound of air. Taehyung stepped inside.

He shivered. "Oh god, its so chilly in here. I don't remember you being a fan of the cold, huh Chim?"

He walked into the kitchen to check if there was any person there, but there was none.

He checked on the living room. No one there either.

No one was in the bathroom or even in the special music room they built.

Huh. Taehyung sniffled. Where is he?

Finally, he walked inside the spacious bedroom. It looked like no one had occupied it in months, but everything was intact.

Like someone just randomly decided to leave and never come back.

Taehyung tsked at the amount of dust covering the foyer. "Ugh, its getting on my Gucci."

Just then, he noticed a huge pile of letters occupying the dusty bed.

"Huh?" He picked up one of them. "Its addressed to me." He sifted through all of them. "They're all addressed to me!"

He took the one that looked the cleanest and opened it up, and he started to read.

"Hey Taehyung-ah. If you're reading this, I'm probably dead."

There were sixteen letters in all.

And by the time Taehyung had finished reading the last one, tears were dripping down the side of his face.

Ruining the delicate paper that encased the last words Taehyung could've ever heard his lover speak.

Words on paper,
Notes and letters
Tell me what is true
Show me things we cannot speak of,
Meant for me and you.

END