Chapter I

"He did what!" Beca said, nearly in the form of a shout once Fat Amy unveiled the news about her father Fergus kidnapping the Bellas.

"I know... I would say it's hard to believe but this is my dad so it's kinda not..." Fat Amy uttered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"When did this happen?" Beca started pacing the hotel room, her furious hands raking through her hair.

"I don't know. I just know that they're gone and it's up to us to save them!"

"Where is the son of a bitch? If he lays one finger on Chloe he's going to die."

"So you're more worried about Chloe than the rest of the Bellas?"

"Not now, Amy!" Beca snapped.

"Sorry." Fat Amy hooded her eyes. 

"Of course I'm worried about the Bellas, but knowing that Chloe is with them makes it a thousand times worse! That woman is my life! If anything happens to her I don't know what I'll do. I've got so many plans for our future and I'm not going to let some old crime lord take that away from me! Argh!" Beca kicked the set of drawers next to the door.

"It's okay, Beca. I have a plan. Come on!" Fat Amy rose and lunged for the drawers as she pulled out clothes and other things.

"You have a plan? Oh no. Amy, what are you doing?" Beca began to panic.

"Don't worry. Just get changed - I'll explain on the way."

"Amy, I appreciate your willingness to try but shouldn't we call the police or Chicago?"

"You want to call him?" Amy's tone was lifted with surprise.

"No, but Chloe's life is at stake as is everyone else's. I'll call whoever I need to in order to bring her back to me safely."

And Beca would. Knowing that Chloe was being held hostage by a crazed crime lord made her skin crawl. Every moment she thought about it she panicked. Like she said earlier, if anything happened to Chloe she wouldn't know what to do. Chloe was her everything and Beca was angry with herself that her girlfriend had been taken. Beca wished that she was kidnapped, too, so that the redhead wouldn't be without her.

"No, we can't call anyone. We have to do this solo."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No," Fat Amy shoved a bunch of clothes into Beca's chest. "I know my father and I know he'll hurt one of the Bellas if he suspects the slightest thing. Now, get changed! Time's ticking!"

~

As Beca approached the massive black yacht, tears surfaced in her eyes as she knew that's where Chloe and the Bellas were being held. She just wanted to save her girlfriend and make sure that she was safe. It felt like the boat they were traveling in was gliding through mud instead of water, making minutes feel like hours.

The pair eventually reached the yacht and stepped onto the luxury deck as they hugged the wall.

"Alright, those stairs there will take you up to where the Bellas are being held. Get up there and create a diversion while I go and sort things out inside." Fat Amy explained.

"Okay. Are you going to be alright?" Beca checked.

"Yes. Just, keep it cool when you get up there. Don't go all psycho when you see my dad. Leave him to me."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Good. I'll see you on the other side."

The pair exchanged looks before parting ways. Beca took a breath as she crept up the staircase, which led her onto the main deck where the Bellas were sitting and in the back row there was Chloe. Beca swallowed hard when she saw her girlfriend looking down at her hands, wringing them anxiously.

Beca wanted nothing more than to swoop the redhead into her arms, kissing her head and telling her that everything was going to be okay, but she had to stick to the plan. Beca crept up the stairs and managed to sneak in behind the Bellas, and more so, right behind Chloe without Fergus or his bodyguards noticing.

The wind blew past the Bellas, allowing Beca to bask in Chloe's sweet scent before Fergus began to lose his patience. That's when Beca stepped in.

"Girls, do you know what we should do?" Beca voiced and all of the Bellas snapped their gaze to Beca.

Chloe's eyes widened as she saw her girlfriend right behind her. She wanted to give the brunette a hug but refrained. Chloe was so overwhelmed seeing the love of her life next to her that tears clouded her eyes, but she quickly blinked them back. She knew Beca hated it when she cried so she kept strong, hoping that Beca had a plan.

"Where'd you come from?" Fergus asked.

"I've always been here. I'm just really small." Beca hated acknowledging how short she was, but in this scenario, she didn't care. She just wanted to get on with her plan so that she could get Chloe and the Bellas to safety.

"If we've only got a few minutes left... I want us to go out like not only Bellas, but as champions, and sing one final song before we go."

The Bellas frowned at Beca, wondering what the Hell she was doing and why she wasn't attacking the kidnappers or doing something else to get them off the yacht. So the Bellas started arguing amongst one another.

Beca rolled her eyes and repeated herself.

"I think she should sing one more song, ladies!" Beca looked at Chloe and gave her a look that Chloe knew exactly what she meant. The two women were so close that they knew what the other was saying without words being exchanged. Even though this was their first time being kidnapped, Chloe knew that getting the Bellas to sing was apart of an escape plan.

Chloe cleared her throat loudly and kicked Aubrey as she gave her the same look Beca gave her. Soon enough the Bellas got the message and agreed with Beca.

"Alright fine. If you want to entertain me during your last few moments then go ahead." Fergus shrugged then sat in a chair at the end of the room as the Bellas stood and prepared to perform one last time.