Prologue

She was a descendent from all the Hogwarts founders. She was incredibly brave, extremely sly, the most intelligent witch you could find but her kindness, loyalty and friendliness was by far the most outstanding thing about her.

It came as no surprise to her Mum and Dad that she was in Hufflepuff because Nevaeh Black (her Dad was Sirius Black's secret brother) had a golden heart and saw the good in everyone.
She was also a very beautiful girl with her long red curls that could match a Weasley's and the brightest grey eyes filled with love and kindness. She would help anyone who asked.

She was friends with everyone including the Golden Trio. They admired how she had the same bravery and was willing to stand up for what she believed in. They first met her when Harry's name had been called from the goblet and she told off everyone who wore the badges and made them feel very guilty about it.

She had been in love with Fred Weasley since she was 11 years old. Been his Girlfriend since she was 13. She moved in with the weasleys at 15 when her parents were murdered by death eaters.

She was the light in Fred's world. He was her universe. They would die for each other.
But unfortunately not all story's have happy endings