Never coming back

Third Person

The great hall which was normally filled with chatter and laughter was now filled with grief, pain and tears. The injured getting healed while the brave warriors lay on the other side surrounded by mourning family.

However one girl was mourned by everyone. She had been full of life and such kindness that it shocked everyone she was gone. One family mourned her above all.

The Weasley's were grief-stricken at the loss of a daughter, sister and mother. Not that they knew she was one yet. Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter saw this and In tears Ron and Hermione ran screaming in pain about the loss of someone so young.

Harry Potter left to go on with his mission while the family mourned but none as much as Fred who had just lost his soul mate.

"IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" He shouted tears pouring down his face. "She should be alive! She's a mother! The mother to my kids and they will never meet her" he cried while the family gasped in shock at the revelation.

They had not only lost one of the most important members of their family and the wizarding world that night. Two innocent children had lost a mother they would never know.
Someone had lost a soulmate.
Others a sister.
And a daughter.
She may not have been the Weasley's family by blood but she was as good as in their eyes. And now she was gone and was never coming back.