Funeral

They won the battle of Hogwarts. But at a terrible price.
Many innocent people had lost their lives and it broke so many hearts.
Parents left without their children.
Teens left without their siblings.
And the worst children left without their parent/s.

The Weasley's has finally met the extra two members and they were tearful over how much they resembled their mother. The same twinkle in their eye to the dimples In their cheeks and the vibrant red weasley hair with stunning eyes. One grey and one a beautiful chocolate brown.

The funerals came to quick for everyone and Fred wasn't prepared to say goodbye. He was still praying that she might just walk through the door one day and run straight into his arms but his hope was in vain. She was gone. Is what everyone told him.

She will never come back.
Fred was lost. She was half of him and without her a piece was missing and he knew he would never get it back. The only thing keeping him sane was that she would be with her parents and uncle again. Finally. And she would watch over him, Amelia and Lucas.

The ceremony was bleak and then all to soon it was Fred's turn to speak and say goodbye.
"I don't really know what to say. I knew when the war started that not everyone would make it out alive. But I didn't expect for her to tell me that I was a dad. I started to imagine a future together. Her becoming my wife. I imagined growing old with her. But minutes later she jumped in front of me. She died because she loved me and wanted to save me. I imagine right now up in heaven she is with her family and is in tears staring down at me. She is and always will be the only one for me. She is my soulmate and I hate that we are no longer going to get married. No longer grow old together because she is gone and isn't going to come back no matter how much I try to convince myself that she will. I will tell my children stories on how brave their mother was and how kind she was. She was my little honey badger."

When Fred finished his speech not a single person had dry eyes.