Fred Weasley x Malfoy!Reader

The three start to giggle as Snape opened his classroom door. He gets overpowered with floo powder and they run off, holding in their laughs.

All of the school knew who'd prank Snape and those people were George Weasley, Fred Weasley, and Y/n Malfoy. Everyone was surprised that a Malfoy and two, not even one, Weasleys' got along. It was very surprising.

Draco was alright about it, as long as she didn't date one of them it'd be fine. But there was a rumor that his sister and the twin named Fred were dating. He was absolutely outraged by this, he needed to talk to Y/n. So he went to the h/n (house name) common room and glared at everyone in there. "Where is my sister?"

(If your a Slytherin, then let him go to the Slytherin common room and go to the girl dorm room to find you)

Draco was beyond pissed when he found out Y/n was out with the same twins he wanted to beat up. He stormed off to the black lake where a tree rested. Fred was leaning his back against the tree with Y/n's head in his lap. George was hanging upside down from a nearby branch, watching the blonde haired boy walk over to them.

"Y/n your brother is coming" George said as he slipped off the tree, standing next to Fred as he stayed standing. Y/n lazily looked up at her brother, thankful his figure was hiding the sun.

"Why the blood hell are you with these twins again?" He asks and Y/n knew her brother was pissed off since he said bloody hell. The silver trio where surprised. Draco never minded whenever they hanged out, until now.

"Why would you care? You never do anyways" Y/n says sassily and the twins smirk. Draco moves from his spot and crosses his arms, making Y/n hiss as the sun shines on her eyes.

"There is a rumor about you and, whichever of you is Fred, dating and I will not allow that" Draco says glaring at George.

"Oh I'm not Fred, he is" George says and points to his brother, who still had Y/n's head in his lap. Fred glares at his brother from revealing his identity to quickly.

"Oi George, your a bloody nuisance, you know that right?" Fred says, clearly turning a light shade of red. Y/n rises up, moving her head off his lap.

"So what if me a Freddie here are dating? What is it to you?" She says and slings her arm around the red heads shoulder. Fred was okay with it, since they were already dating but refrained from telling anybody, especially George.

"I'm your brother, and you know I don't like these twins. I don't want you dating one of them." he says and the two just stare at him blankly. Fred and Y/n look at each other, knowing they both had the same idea. George stood to the side, slightly confused at what was going on.

"Too late" Y/n says before smashing her lips against Fred, him instantly kissing back with no hesitation. Draco runs off, trying to look for Harry to blow off some steam. (What'd you guys think? 😏) George jumps up and down bring his wand to his throat. "ITS OFFICIAL PEOPLE. FRED WEASLEY AND Y/N MALFOY ARE DATING!!!!" He says, using a spell to make his voice louder for people to hear him. Everyone stops what they're doing and cheers. The two pull away and each share a fit of giggles.

"I love you Ginger" Y/n says leaning her forehead against Fred's.

"I love you too blondie, bloody that sounds so much better to say in public" he says and she shakes her head.

"Shut up and kiss me" she says and he smirks.

"That could be arranged" he says before kissing her.