Harry Potter x reader

Harry Potter looked exactly like James. It tore many people apart. But the person it hurt the most was M/n L/n. You see, M/n was a dear friend to James Potter, she was even dating him for two years until he fell for Lily. She understood though, knowing that  James loved Lily as much as he loved her and she wasn't going to change that.

So when her daughter, Y/n L/n brought home her boyfriend of six months one Christmas break, she tried not to cry.

Harry James Potter was an exact representation of his father the only difference being Lily's eyes. Oh how much M/n missed Lily. Lily was like a sister to her, that being a reason of how happy she was when James and Lily started dating.

"Mum, this is Harry, my boyfriend" the Seventh year says, introducing her boyfriend to her mum. M/n almost sobbed right then and there as she sees the Harry Potter. Of course she knew that he was on the run but she wanted to meet him.

"H-Hello Harry" was all the older version of Y/n could say. As the two went upstairs to catch up, that is when M/n finally broke down.

You see, she hadn't cried this hard since the day she first heard of the news that James had died.

Over the course of years, Y/n and Harry grew older, still together. M/n was there though it all, even if she had died at the battle of Hogwarts. She got to reunite with James, Lily, Remus, Sirius, and practically the whole gang. She met a lovely boy named Fred* , which she later found out was one of Y/n's friends.

On Harry and Y/n's wedding, a few people cried that night. Some happy and some sad. Happy because the two love birds were getting married. And sad because many people weren't there to celebrate. But Luna, being her kooky self, had at least half the chairs empty and reserved. If anybody were to ask, she'd say they were for people of Voldemort's evil doing.

"Hey Luna, who are in the front row?" Y/n had asked after the ceremony with Harry by her side.

"Oh your mother, and Harry, your mom, father, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred, are next to her" Luna says in a dreamy voice. Just those names, made Y/n and Harry look at the chairs, tears in their eyes.

Luna Lovegood, although a bit kooky, was right. Everyone who Harry Potter and, now and forever, Y/n Potter loved, was there at the wedding, happy to have been there, even in death.

Harry and Y/n had children, twins and a girl. James Draco Potter, after Harry's father and Y/n's best friend. Sirius Severus Potter, named after people the two looked up to. And Lily M/ n Potter, named after both of their mothers.

Sorry that its short and angsty, I just wanted to publish something. And im sorry that I made Fred die in this imagine. It just worked with this one. If you guys want, I can make another version of this when its Y/n's POV.