Tiny Klaine Stories: Rich Boy Meeting The Poor One - Part2

{Hiii lolipops!

I can see everyone loved the last story & I'm so glad about it!!! ^_^

I'm going to make sure you'll enjoy all the parts!

So here you go with the second part!

•I spread love & ignore the hate•}

Tiny Klaine Stories: Rich Boy Meeting The Poor One - Part2

*Blaine's P.O.V*

-:"And now all I can think about is his pale face, stunning blue eyes, perfectly styled hair & killing scent!!!" I said to the phone in my hands, feeling like a teenager.

-:"WOW B!!! Keep calm!! You say you stayed with him for like what? A minute?!" Replied James on the other side of the phone.

-:"Uhm... Yea"

-:"Oh Lord!! Listen to yourself!! How can you be this attached to someone you've seen for a minute?!"

-:"Good question! The answer is: I don't know!!!"

-:"Hmm... But I do!!!" He replied after a few seconds of silence. I could hear his smirk in his voice.

-:"So how is that possible? What's wrong with me?!"

-:"Think harder B! You met a guy & checked him out from head to toe & like everything about him even his scent!! What does that say?"

I had so many feelings at once then & couldn't decide how I felt about that angel. I could cry of how much I liked everything about him & could imagine him being with me for ever & that was when it hit me:"Oh my!!! I'm in love, am I not?!" And with that I fell on my bed staring at the ceiling with the phone in my hand.

-:"That's my boy!" I heard him chuckling on the other end of the phone.

-:"But James, I'm almost sure that someone like him would never want to go out with someone like me..." Disappointment could be heard in my voice.

-:"Hey hey hey!! Stop there!!!! What?! Why wouldn't he want to go out with you? You're handsome, hot, perfectly muscled, super kind & your voice is to kill for!"

He sounded serious but I wanted to tease so said:"Tell me again that you're straight!!!" & with that I greened from ear to ear.

-:"I am, you idiot!! I'm trying to give you confidence here. To make you see how awesome you are!"

That brought tears to my eyes:"Okay thanks J! You're the best friend I've ever had! Thank you for being there for me all the time."

-:"Anytime buddy! Now tell me what you're going to do."

-:"Well... I don't even know his name. But I can go to the same street I saw him in today & maybe get lucky enough to meet him again & introduce myself."

-:"That's it then! You'll meet him tomorrow."

I smiled at the thought of meeting that angel again:"I hope I do! So I'm perfectly muscled, huh?" And with that I started laughing.

-:"You're never going to let that go!! Are you?" And he laughed too.

-:"You said it yourself!! Anyway thank you again J, gotta get some sleep. See you tomorrow?"

-:"Yea sure. Good night B."

And we hung up. I put the phone aside & went under my blanket, thinking about the beautiful man I had met. I couldn't stop him from running around my mind, he was taking over it!

*Kurt's P.O.V*

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the dreamy guy I had met. The way he smiled like a cute baby & his eyes which could melt me & his...