Stained Glasses**

Flashbacks will be in italics, highlighted by ** in the title of the chapter

"I can't do this anymore, not with you"

"Jin, you're not thinking logically-"

"I can't believe I was under the impression that we could actually last longer than this, I'm actually an idiot."

"You're not even listeni-"

"And you know what, I'm not even really upset that you wanna leave me for America,"

"..."

"I'm more upset that, even in this moment, all I can think about is how much I love you."

"Jin, please."

"No, just.. Please leave. Have a great life."

I didn't move my gaze from the floor as I held my knees to my chest. I wanted to look up, to see if he'll even have any look of remorse. But my head felt too heavy. Maybe it was my tears that stained my glasses. Ugh could this get more cliche? I felt his presence leave my side, heard his feet drag across the room to the front door. 'Move; stop him' my heart was screaming at my brain. I heard his hand grip the door knob, twisting it with a flick on his hand. 'Move; make him stay' Finally moving my head to shift my gaze to him. He looked back over his shoulder, his lips moved but I heard nothing. His soft smile, sad eyes; then the door opened and he walked out of my life.The door shutting being the executioner.

I pressed my head back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. I finally exhaled,

"Well that's as cliche as it could get." I whispered softly to myself, more tears wetting my cheeks.

5 years would pass so easily

20 year old Seokjin would move on. He'd forget about his first love. He'd be in new, loving relationships .

Namjoon would fade from his memory.

Until; well let's just sit back and watch. I got a feeling this is gonna be filled with more cliches.