Chapter 27: Infiltration of the Yiga Clan Hideout

Ghirahim had done well in trudging through the valley. So far, none of the banana-crazed ninjas have shown up. Nonetheless the demon continued to walk through the valley until he had reached the very end.

Ghirahim found himself on a pedestal surrounded by lit torches, the symbol of the Yiga Clan plastered on banners all around the room. The demon observed each and every one of them, checking to see if there was any way he could find an entrance. Deciding that checking behind each and every one of them would take too much time, he used his magic to conjure up his infamous black throwing knives. He proceeded to light them on fire using the flames surrounding the pedestal he stood on and, with a flick of his wrists, the flaming knives flew to the banners, lighting them all on fire.

A few keese flew out of two of them, and the others were completely empty, but one way peeked his interest.

It was a hallway made of stone that led to a staircase. Ghirahim entered the hallway and went up the stairs, scoffing at the horrid design of the place. He understood they needed to be 'secretive', but at least make your place look presentable! The demon went forward, not even paying attention to the cage that sat in front of him. He doubted there was anyone inside anyway. No one was foolish enough to mess with the clan, so there was no need to save any prisoners.

He then continued to make his way down the other set of stairs until he heard whistling. The demon froze up as he saw a light coming around the corner and towards him. Ghirahim jumped behind the wall nearby, peeking over just enough to see who it was.

It was one of those bigger Yiga members, walking and whistling while holding a torch. No doubt he was on guard for any intruders seeking out the many riches they stole. He took a quick look around, and feeling satisfied that he saw no one continued forward until he disappeared behind the wall. Ghirahim let out a sigh of relief, and moved from behind the wall to climb the stone column in front of him. He climbed it to the very top, noticing the small staircase nearby as well as the other guard.

"Shit..." he cursed. "How am I supposed to get past him?"

Ghirahim started to search around the room for anything he could use when he noticed a batch of bananas sitting atop a wooden shelf held up by a very thin stick. The demon smirked as his plan unfolded in his mind, and when he knew no one would notice he jumped down the column and went down the staircase and hid behind one of the large, stone slabs by the other guard.

The demon then summoned another blade like earlier and threw it at the stick holding up the shelf, allowing the bananas to fall and catching the guard's attention. The Yiga walked a bit closer to inspect what was there and perked up at the sight of the yellow fruit. Then, skipping like a happy school-girl, the Yiga went to devour the fruit. Ghirahim took this chance to sneak past him and through the door.

Ghirahim smirked to himself as he walked past the guard so casually. "Ha. This is far too easy..." he chuckled.

Ghirahim moved onward up some more stairs and found himself in a large room...with even more guards. The demon hid behind the doorway so he wouldn't be caught. He internally sighed at this predicament.

"This is going to be a long mission..."

Ω

Link rolled over onto his other side, a dribble of saliva leaking from his mouth as he dreamed peacefully. A smile was glued to his face as he thought of eating a delicious meal with Zelda and Ghirahim, obviously one that he himself cooked, in his little home. Not only did the thought of having his companions there make him feel cheerful, but also the food. Though the thought of his friends being there was much more important........