ch. 1

"So let me get this straight. You don't have one, not two - but seven sugar daddies?!"

The girl in question just nodded her head as she took a small sip of her tea. She places the cup back down on the table as she looked up to stare back at her friend who sat across from her with a shocked expression on her face. She snorted at her friend's reaction who's mouth looked as if it was going to touch the floor.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies." Mira replied, causing her friend to shake her head in disbelief. The girl across Mira leaned back in her seat as she was deep in thought. The pair sat in silence in front of the cafe they were at, conversations between strangers and cars passing by in the street next to them were the only noise that was to be heard. Her friend suddenly began chuckling quietly to herself, quickly turning into a loud boisterous laugh. Mira just glared back at her friend who just continued laughing

"What's so funny Jen?" Mira asked as her friend was trying to catch their breath. Once Jennie had finally calmed down, she looked back up at the other girl with a serious face. "Okay that was a funny joke Mira, now tell me why you live in two different apartments. Do you have five jobs now and you bought them to be closer to them? Is your dad helping you out? Where are you getting this money Mira."

Mira just kept a straight face as she stared back at her friend. I mean who would believe the girl who said she had seven sugar daddies?

"It isn't a joke Jennie."

"Mira I doubt that you have-"

Mira then cut the other girl off as she pulled out her purse that had a Gucci symbol branded on it. Pulling out a brand new looking phone from said purse as she opened her photos app and began presenting it to her friend across from her.

"Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook." She said each name as she swiped through her photos of seven different men. Jennie's mouth dropped and Mira pulled out three different sets of car keys. "This one is from Namjoon for Valentines-" she said holding up the key to a BMW "- Jungkook bought me this one for our three months-" lastly she held up a key for a Bugatti "- and this one is from Tae because he said I was being extra good" finally holding up the last key to what seemed to be for a Mercedes. Jennie's eyes widened as Mira handed her the three keys. The other girl just stared at them as they laid on her palm - still processing.

Mira held up her wrist to reveal an expensive looking watch "This is from Jin because he wanted us to have matching Gucci watches".

"These are from Hoseok and they're Versace" Mira explains, pointing up at the sunglasses she's been wearing during their lunch. "The bag is also Gucci and its from Jimin." Mira finishes as her friend just stared at her in disbelief. Mira took another sip of her tea as her Jennie shook her head. "Wait hold on didn't you say you had seven? That was only six."

Mira just smirked before moving her hair to the side to reveal a dark hickey on her neck. "This one's from Yoongi - specially made." Jennie rolled her eyes before Mira let out a laugh. "I'm just joking - he was the one to get me the other apartment. Taehyung bought me the other one."

Jennie looked stressed and Mira expected this.

"Wait what about disease? Or babies? Oh my god you're sleeping with seven men."

The brown haired girl looked offended at her friends remark. "First off, I'm on the pill. Secondly, I got them tested as well as myself. And lastly don't slut shame me."

"I'm not slut shaming I'm just - shocked, okay? How the hell did this even start in the first place."

That's a good question actually, and it comes with a an interesting answer