🎤❤ Chapter 8:'How am I gonna ask her to the dance?'

Normal P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------
🌸 Teitan Elementary school 🌸
--------------------------------------------------

Conan and Kim were sitting at there desk in class chatting with the detective boys. It was free time right now. Suddenly, The teacher came in with a announcement.

"Hello class. I have a exciting announcement for you all. The elementary school is having a party where children dress formal or in a costume and spend time with other children in the school. Young boys may also ask young ladies to the ball. The ball will be in 2 days. That should be enough for every child to get ready. Thank you." The teacher announced to the whole class and everyone was cheerful about it.

"I am defiantly going to the dance!" Kim (Niko) cheered. She loved dances when she was a teen and younger.

"Do you have any costume ideas Kimmy-chan and Ai-chan?" Ayumi asked the shrunken teen. (A/n: its been a while in the story so they already met Ai haibara and the detective boys) 
"I don't know if I want to go to the dance." Ai haibara the person who created Aptx_4869 drug and she also turned into a 7 year old child said not looking up from her book."Are you going to the dance Conan-kun?" Ai said turning the question to Conan who was silent the whole time. She smirked at him because she know shinichi has a crush Niko who is too oblivious to notice. Conan blushed at Ai haibara question.

"Why do you want to know?" Conan said blushing really hard. Haibara giggled at him. She then leaned into his ear.

"I'm sure 'You know who' would love to go to the dance with you." Haibara whispered.

"And how do you know that?" Conan whispered back at her. Both haibara and Conan looked back at Kim. She was just staring off into space.

"She's may be a child at heart kudo, but don't let her fool you she's not as stupid as she looks." haibara whispered again and sat back down correctly in her chair. Conan just sat there stunned at his desk looking at Kim.

'How am I gonna ask her to the dance?'  Conan thought to himself.

-----------------------------
🌸 School recess 🌸
-

----------------------------

Conan didn't want to play (aside from actually being 16) because he kept thinking about the dance. It was just a kiddy dance because there's gonna be alot more but did he want to ask Kim to the dance. He was pondering for about 10 minutes and recess was 30 minutes so Kim walked over to him on the benches.

"Is everything ok Conan?" Kim asked him. She didn't need to add Kun because they were by themselves. Conan looked up at her and had a tint of pink on his cheeks. At this angle he thought she was really cute. He was looking at her in the eyes because she was bent down a little so they can be face to face. She had a bright smile and her pinkish red eyes were very bright.

"Gomen'Nasai (sorry) Kim. I was just thinking." Conan said reassuring her. He felt a little embarrassed because she was worried about him. She then walked and sat right next to him on the bench and linked her arm with his.

"What were you thinking about?" Kim asked him looking in his Crystal Blue eyes. Conan was embarrassed to tell her. How could he tell her that he was thinking about her for most of the day. He knew he couldn't lie to her and he can't think of something fast.

"U-um I...was..um..thinking if you maybe wanted too.." He was scared to finish but Kim was just waiting for him to finish. She was smiling and said 'Go on.' with the sentence.

"Gotothedancewithmeplease." Conan said real fast blushing and turning the other way.

"I'm sorry. Can you say that slower?" Kim asked she couldn't understand what he said.

"I wanted to know if you can go to the dance with me." Conan said blushing and hiding his face with his bangs. Kim looked at him surprised but then gave him a warm smile. She gently placed her 2 small hands on his face and turned it so he can look at her. Conan was redder than a stop sign 🔴.

"Of course I would go to the dance with you Conan. I mean I like you after all." Niko said with a little bit of pink on her cheeks. Next thing you know the detective boys were calling Kim and Conan over to play because they only have a few minutes of recess. "Lets go Conan." Kim said standing up and pulled Conan to there friends. The whole time Ai haibara was just looking at those 2 the whole time smiling.

❤🎶❤🎶❤🎶❤🎶❤🎶❤

Thanks for reading see ya next chapter~!

801 words 😊