The Captured Brothers

Leo crept up on a gray mouse that was wondering around keeping his body low to the ground creeping up on it as quietly as he could. Unfortunately the mouse looked up in his direction and immediately dashed off. Leo gave chase to it until he managed to bit unto it's tail and pulled it toward himself before biting down on it's neck killing it. Right before he knew it, a black figure tackled him to the ground startling him for a second until he realized it was Raph who was stepping off him.
"Gosh Leo you always beat me to the easy ones!" Raph said pouting. Leo chuckled with amusement standing up on his paws.
"Well maybe you should stick to catching your own prey instead of trying to be a show off." Leo said. Raph looked at him his ears pricked and one brow raised.
"Show off? Come on I didn't even see you there." Raph said.
"Well then be a little more faster." Leo replied. He picked up his mouse and padded off with Raph following from behind.
"One day I caught at least something and now I stink at hunting." Raph grumbled.
"You just have to be patient, especially while you're hunting because mice and rats will run for their lives if they have to." Leo said putting his mouse in his prey pile. Raph stomped one of his front paws on the floor in complainant.
"Come on pouty, let's go back to hunting." Leo said sniggering. Raph stifled his laughter at what Leo said and followed his brother out.

~meanwhile at the lair~

Donnie woke up with a start hearing crashing sounds sounding in the lair and grabbed his purple bandana rushing out of his room seeing Mikey lifting up a huge chunk of the floor over the ground. But when he got closer Donnie realised that the rock was floating.
"Mikey what the sewer bunnies are you doing?!" Donnie exclaimed feeling shocked. Mikey looked over at him a big smile on his face.
"I have powers!" Mikey said in a sing song voice. He moved his hands down toward the floor dropping the chunk of the floor back where it belongs the orange glow on his hands disappearing.
"How did you do that?" Donnie asked. The piece of the floor that Mikey was lifting up was perfectly back in it's place.
"I don't know, I got frustrated for some reason and my powers just came to me out of nowhere." Mikey answered shrugging. This is insane first Leo and now Mikey! Donnie thought.
"Also Donnie, I know the reason why Raph's disappeared." Mikey said. Donnie looked over at his brother.
"Like what?" he asked.
"While we were out on patrol last night, I saw Leo playing around with some other fox but it's ears were like a reddish brown, so I got a closer look and heard them talking and it struck me, it was Raph and Leo dude! He's got fox transformation powers too! Eeeeeeeeeeeeck!" Mikey said excitedly jumping up and down.
"You're joking right? Those two never get along." Donnie replied crossing his arms. Mikey stopped jumping and he glared at him.
"Why would I make that up D?!" Mikey yelled anger on his face. "They were there I'm not joking!" he grumbled. Donnie put his hands up in defense.
"Okay okay I'm sorry, but that's sorta weird how Raph has the fox transformation like Leo. How is that possible?" Donnie said. Mikey mumbled while shrugging his shoulders. This day just got weird first Leo and Raph practically have powers and now Mikey does, gosh my life is strange Donnie thought. He decided to go out and look for his two brothers in case they're in some sort of trouble. He stormed off Mikey following at his ankles both the two younger brothers heading to the surface.

(Yo my cat just farted and it STINKS BECAUSE HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEH)

~back to Leo and Raph~

Leo dodged a paw rake move that Raph tried on him and grabbed his scruff tossing him to the side making him grunt as he landed.
"Gosh I thought training as foxes would be easier." Raph growled forcing himself up.
"Well you just have to be quicker, especially if you end up fighting a cat because those things are quick." Leo replied scratching his ear with his back paw.
"Ha. I can take on any of those hissing freaks." Raph snorted.
"Yes but foxes are related to both cats and dogs, but mostly cats so I'm sure you could take one on." Leo replied teasing him. Raph snorted after his laughter escaped his throat.
"Well they can't be worse than vampires since they both hiss." Raph said.
"Gosh I hate vampires, especially after how Donnie, April, Casey and you all got bitten." Leo said his heart thundering at the memory.
"Yeah good thing Mikey slayed Dracula." Raph replied. But it wasn't worse than the brainwashing Leo thought. He began remembering how Shredder had used a brain worm on Raph turning him against his own brothers. And not only that but Raph had nearly killed Leo and even Leo has experienced the brainwashing of his enemy. What would've happened if I failed at freeing Raph from Shredder's control? Would he have killed Donnie and Mikey too? Would Shredder had been the one to kill Splinter? But what would Shredder had done to Raph after doing his dirty work? Leo's mind began whirling into questions until suddenly a dark figure of a dog jumped out of the shadows and head butted Raph making him bang on the wall getting knocked out. Leo lunged himself at the dog until it grabbed him by his neck fur and pinned him down moving too quickly for Leo to even think of any attacks.
"It's a shame that there's only you two out here, but don't worry you won't die yet." the dog growled. Leo immediately recognized his voice. It was dark and low like a grown man's voice and the tone was familiar. No it can't be him! It can't be! Leo thought panickly. But it was someone that he knew. The giant dog looking like a wolf knocked him out with one hit of his paw darkness engulfing over Leo.