five

- close to heaven

BLACK
For a few seconds. Then awake, and breathing. And still falling. For a moment they believed that nothing had changed, that they were simply still falling through the air.

But there was a thud, followed by another and then Hyuna felt what those thuds had been as she too felt an impact. They opened their eyes, instantly all looking around at this car they'd fallen into. It jolted still as they moved about to try and get a grip of the situation.

Hui noticed Hyuna first, how her striking orange hair had now turned jet black. Little did he know that his blonde locks had become the same dark colour. The girl almost became unrecognisable to herself as she spotted it in the side mirror of the car.

All their mismatched clothes had been swapped out for much more elegant couture, laced with pearls and fancy jackets.

E'dawn just frowned to himself in the backseat, cautiously feeling his face. What felt like netting was covering the top half of his face, but before he even got chance to be too confused by it, something much more troubling distracted him.

There was water surrounding them, not like being in a lake or a boat. But the water was all around them, above their heads and deep below. He quickly nudged the others, not finding the words to explain what was going on. Hui gasped and Hyuna felt as though she was dreaming.

"this can't be real." She said, gazing at the blue that somehow hadn't taken away their breath. E'dawn finally spoke, almost unaware that he'd even said anything for a second he was in such a daze.

"I think we've made it."