0.5

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER WAS AWOKEN by a loud click coming from the door. Two guards infiltrated the cell, holding their guns tightly to their sides.  The guards held Amber harshly under her arms while she was pulled up from the concrete floor. The two guards dragged her through the compound, her feet skimming the ground as they marched.

Her brain felt foggy- if that was even possible. Her vision blurred and all she knew next was that the guards had dropped her unceremoniously onto a cold, stiff surface. The two secured her arms and legs down with multiple harsh, leather straps.

The girl sluggishly tried to pull at her bounds, only to prevail. Amber looked in fear at, who she assumed was a doctor, who stood near the end of the table. The man picked up a needle and walked towards the girl, bending down over her face.

"Ms. Maximoff, I will please ask you to try refrain from screaming. This may hurt." He warned , suddenly he jabbed a thick needle into her forearm.

Amber could feel a cool liquid entering her veins, she whimpered in fright as the Doctor prepared another needle. It only took a mere few seconds for the pain to set in. It felt like fire  was burning through her body, the pain made her body tremble and shake.

It was as if her lungs were going to explode under the pressure that was building up in her chest. Amber screeched in pain, her screams ripping through her throat while another needle was stuck in her leg by the doctor. The pain was unbearable, she felt like her lungs were incapacitated- she couldn't breathe. Amber let out another blood curdling scream, before black spots began to cover her vision and she slowly faded away into the darkness.

ØØØØ

MEANWHILE ACROSS THE Hydra base, Pietro Maximoff sat on the concrete floor of his little cell. A scream ripped through the halls, echoing off the walls of the compound. He bolted to his feet in fright looking out into the halls. Pietro peaked curiously out of the bars guarding his room, he locked eyes with Wanda who also watched from her cell.

Surprisingly their cells were across from each other, which seemed odd considering their sister was no where to be seen. The two glanced at each other before looking down the dreary, grey halls. Wanda seemed to stiffen up, her grip on the bars now deadly. The screams grew louder and louder, and by the time they bounced through the halls, the scream became recognizable.

"Is that..." Wanda said her eyes widening, her knuckles going white from her clutch on the bars.

Something seemed clicked inside of Pietro,   "AMBER" The boy yelled in rage, grabbing tightly onto the bars of the cell door, kicking and banging on the metal frame, trying to open the door and as if time had frozen- the screams just stopped. It was quiet....too quiet.

"Do you think she..." Wanda choked, a singular tear slipping down her face, while the thought alone made the colour drain out of Pietro's face.

"They can't have" He whispered, sinking back to the floor in dread, surely they wouldn't have. Not his little sister... not Amber.. anyone but her.

The twins sat in silence until a loud slam of doors caused them both to flinch. Pietro jumped to his feet and gazed out of the bars. His face dropped at the sight in front of him. Two guards dragged a limp girl down the hall. The scene made Wanda gasp at the state horrible sight of their deathly pale sister. The younger girl was almost translucent in this lifting, her veins were popping out all over her body, her usual tussled, brown hair now tinged blonde.

"Let her go" Pietro growled at the guards as they passed. The guards merely ignored him as he screamed after them watching Amber disappear out of sight.

ØØØØ

AMBER AWOKE on another metal bed, she quickly sat up, but soon regretted it as a sharp pain jolted up her side, forcing her to collapse back down onto the bed. She only noticed the doctors when the three began to mutter lowly.

"Ah, Ms. Maximoff, I see you have awoken" one of the doctors spoke up. She recognised him as the man who that had injected her with the needle. He walked towards her with a clipboard in hand.

"Why am I here?!" she snarled angrily at him, she felt lost, dazed and mainly confused. The doctor merely chuckled in response, making Amber angrier. Something inside of her snapped and she lifted her hand, pushing it outwards, and as if like magic, a bright purple force threw the doctor against the stone wall. He crumpled to the ground like a rag doll, the sound of his bones cracking echoing through the room. She turned slowly to face the other doctors who looked at her fearfully as they furiously scribbled down notes.

Amber glanced around the room, her eyes landing on the metal table that was propped up against the wall across the room. Amber inhaled sharply, startled by her new appearance. She feverishly touched what used to be her long brown hair, for now her hair was a hue of light purple. Her brown irises were no where to be seen, but in their place grey- blue irises vividly stood out. Amber shook her head in horror while multiple guards stormed the room, their guns raised in defence.

Amber was quickly seized and detained, before being led down an unfamiliar corridor, with a large brown wooden door at the very end. Once they reached the door, she saw one name on the door. The one name she hoped to avoid during her time in this everlasting nightmare.

Baron Von Strucker.

ØØØØ

OOF amiright?

Don't forget to vote + comment that includes you ghost readers.

Until next time ;)