1.6

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER HAD BEEN running for over an hour, she fell to her knees in despair. Her breathing was way faster than it should've been, and all the emotions she'd been bottling up since she was kidnapped, began to escaped.

Amber looked around with tears running down her face. She was in a forest, but it was her second time in it, so she must be near Clint's. Amber curled up against a tree, sobbing, which she hadn't done in a long time.

Thoughts of the twins, Hydra torturing her, her parents dying, raced through her mind, along with all the thoughts from anyone within a 10 mile radius.

Ambers head was pounding, and the constant buzz of voices made her dizzy. She stood up slowly, her heart was pounding. She began to feel like the forest was closing in on her, she looked around looking for exit, but failed to see anything but trees. It only got worse and worse by each second, and it dawned on her. She was having a panic attack.

She screamed loudly as the dizziness and fast breathing continued. More tears ran down her face, she heard a noise overhead. Someone had found her. Still breathing rapidly she leaned against a tree for support.

Someone had landed a few meters away from her, approaching her slowly. Amber screamed again as flashes of Hydra torturing her crossed her mind. The man walked closer, and began instructing her.

"Focus on your breathing, In and out slowly" the man said placing a hand on Ambers shoulder.

Amber tried to focus but she couldn't her breathing just got more rapid. All she saw were black spots, slowly taking over her vision. She looked at the mans face before collapsing into the forest floor.

ØØØØ

Tony who was wearing his Iron Man suit, picked up Amber bridal style. All the times he had panic attacks, he'd never seen any like the one Amber had experienced. It was like hers was dialed to 100.

He slowly clicked his helmut back into place, and flew Amber back towards Clint's farmhouse.

He landed just outside the house, carrying a limp Amber. He slowly walked up the few steps and in through the front door.

The rest of the Avengers stood up from where they were sitting on the couch, they saw the unconscious girl in Tony's arms.

They all tried to walk forward, but Tony waved them off, "Clint?, is there any spare bedroom or bed for her?, she's had a long day" Tony asked,